RX 400 series upgrade question

Hello guys I just got a system upgrade i used to play on purely APU,
SO I BOUGHT THE RX 460, and it seems to be running WELL
i have a 900p monitor and damn gta V runs Fine like super fine
ALSO tried FALLOUT 4, BATMAN, Most wanted and Moba games
and was reeally amazed by what this card can do. 
i just updated my drivers today and have not seen any further driver updates.

i have a some questions 
since this is the very first system upgrade ive had :
#1 assassin's Creed 3 does not run well 
(which is weird cus it goes 60 fps when i look up or down am i bound by my cpu?)
but when compared to playing gta V: (which is definitely more demanding ) it runs better than the older game is this an optimization issue?

#2 planning to upgrade my cpu but not my mobo ----> will the athlon x4 860k be way better than my old apu?

#3 fans not spinning at low temps on my gpu, its normal right and it wont burn my gpu ?

#4 on the device manager, i could still see my r7 graphics driver. do i need to uninstall it?
is this limiting my new GPU's performance?(photo below) 

#5 i have overclocked my APU before, but only up to 3.7 ghz as its base for about 20 mins and decided it was not worth it and set multipliers and other settings back to auto on the bios? should OC help me with the AC game?

#6 i know that FM2+ is dead, dont judge me this is an old system this is the cheapest board that can support my 1866 ram , i also have a single 1866 8 gig ram from kingston should i consider adding a second stick or is 8 gigs good enough? 

linus.PNG

1 Check AC quality settings.
2 Your APU is fine, try to see if you can run the APU's integrated graphics along with the 460.
3 The temps are low, it's normal.
4 No, those are for the APU (I think)
5 Maybe, check the settings on AC First. If you decide to OC get an aftermarket cooler, like the Hyper Evo 212.
6 That's enough RAM.

17 minutes ago, stationvsbox said:

1 Check AC quality settings.
2 Your APU is fine, try to see if you can run the APU's integrated graphics along with the 460.
3 The temps are low, it's normal.
4 No, those are for the APU (I think)
5 Maybe, check the settings on AC First. If you decide to OC get an aftermarket cooler, like the Hyper Evo 212.
6 That's enough RAM.

I'VE SET EVERYTHING TO THE LOWEST AND STILL IT RUNS BAD, is this ubisoft's fault?
well every other game runs really well

The APU IGPU can't run along the RX460 since they are different 

5 hours ago, Mi26 said:

The APU IGPU can't run along the RX460 since they are different 

i know that, but thats not the question here. 

Maybe Assassin's Creed 3 detects your APU IGPU as your primairy graphics driver, maybe check the AMD Control Centre? I used to have a problem like that with Farcry 3 Blood Dragon, it would always try to run on my Intel HD graphics instead of on my dedicated Nvidia graphics card until I changed some settings in the Nvidia Control Panel.

you should disable the I GPU in the bios, i had the same issue with my A10-7850K and RX 480

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list-