m-itx, cpu, and cpu cooler recomandation

Hi all

New to the forums but long time viewer of LTT

I am in need of some advice for a micro-itx mobo, cpu, and cpu cooler recommendation.

I went to newegg but its a bit of an information overload for me.

I will be building a slim form itx htc-pc for a 4k tv but will be gaming at 1080p

I have my graphics card picked, 1060 gigabyte g1 gaming 

What I want from my mobo

m.2

wifi

usb-c

no-overclocking

stable, stable, stable is the key, set it an forget it type thing

I plan only having two drives a boot m.2 (would like to get the full pci x16 speed from it)  and 1 ssd for storage.

I  have no plans for overclocking.  With that said, do I get any benefit with an aftermarket low profile cooler in a slim form factor case?

I would like to have a m.2 drive that is at least 200gb.

I would like to keep costs down so a  i5 is plenty for me.

So with this set up could someone give me some recommendations on a M.2 drive, a mobo, cpu, and cpu cooler (if aftermarket is suggested).

Thanks in advance for any all help.

hey what is is your price bracket and what country are you in (trust me it's important particularly if you live in australia like myself) 

also a case preference is needed for a cpu cooler

I live in China

And the case is something like a  SilverStone★RVZ02B

I don't mind getting a Cube design I have the space for it.  Case isn't as important,  I would prefer a slim tower where the mobo and g-crad are in stacked on top of each other with a pci bridge but the case size isn't that important for me.

My budget is under 6,000-10,000 yuan in USD that is about $900-$1,500 USD.  Prices in China run a little bit higher than they do in the US.  Would rather spend less than more.  That budget includes only whats inside the case.

I have looked at CPU but had a question about the number of x16 lanes on a skylake I5-6400.

Can i get both full x16 speeds from a 1 g-card and 1 m.2 drive?

Or will I get x16 from my g-card but x4 or x8 for my m.2 drive?

This part I am finding a bit confusing.  

Also looking at Mobo that are m-itx and have 1 m.2 drive.  It seems that the m.2 drive is used for the the wifi module.  is there a way around this without using a usb wifi dongle.  I have had some issues in the past in terms of reliability from a a usb wifi dongle and would prefer not to go that route with this build.

Thanks for any and all help:)

15 minutes ago, Kumarpr227 said:

I have looked at CPU but had a question about the number of x16 lanes on a skylake I5-6400.

Can i get both full x16 speeds from a 1 g-card and 1 m.2 drive?

Or will I get x16 from my g-card but x4 or x8 for my m.2 drive?

This part I am finding a bit confusing.  

Also looking at Mobo that are m-itx and have 1 m.2 drive.  It seems that the m.2 drive is used for the the wifi module.  is there a way around this without using a usb wifi dongle.  I have had some issues in the past in terms of reliability from a a usb wifi dongle and would prefer not to go that route with this build.

Thanks for any and all help:)

The M.2 slot takes up PCI Express lanes provided by the chipset. The CPU itself has a dedicated x16 channel meant for the graphics card.

Also if you're looking for WiFi, ASUS and ASRock have boards with them included. I think MSI does as well. If you're also looking for a CPU cooler recommendation, if you're going with a slim case like the Silverstone RVZ02 (or its cousin the ML08) or say the Fractal Node 202, then I recommend Silvertone's AR-06. I think Noctua's equivalent is the NH-L9i.