I cannot get ANY overclock! Everything I try fails around 2 hours of stress testing. (repost under the correct category)

Rectro800

OK, I gotta go for a min, but when I'm back I will post the test results

Ok, I set everything as you said, ran the XTU stress test. Here are the results of everything.Test 2-1.pngTest 2-2.pngTest 2-3.png

This is the closest thing I can find. I don't see anything regarding that in the basic tuning tab in XTU. These are the options the bios gives me for voltage.

1474074452951-385855260.jpg

Should be override mode.   Ok now set the multiplier  run 4.0ghz and set cpu  voltage at 1.20.  

From this point on,  don't run aida or prime anymore.  They are not real world examples.   After you boot run the hand brake benchmark,  then the  hand brake stress for 15 then the xtu for 15.   If all pass  then run  hand brake  for an hour.   Keep an eye on temps.  I want to see around 55 consistently 

Set windows to high performance as well

Ok, Here are the screenshots. Where I am its getting kinda late, but I will send you the results tomorrow morning. Also, where can I find the performance setting? Thanks again for your time and patience to help me out.

Basic tuning 1.png

Basic tuning 2.png

Know what..  I lied.   I think tge static/adaptive option is under advanced.   You could of set it there.  Anyways.  Yeah try 4.0 and let's make sure it stable then well. Keep going up until temps take off.    Let me know when your back and I'll help you out.  

Hi, I am back. When researching the handbrake benchmark and stress test I cant find anything explaining it. Could you explain what it is and what I need to do? In the mean time I will go ahead and stress test with XTU. The core voltage was already set to static by the way.

Ok, the XTU 15 min stress test finished and here are the results. The temps settled between 60~64.

Stress Test 3 - 1.png

Stress Test 3 - 2.png

The voltage is not static.  In aida it should show the same voltage across the board.   Google and download the asus rog realbench benchmark and that  should take you to the handbrake benchmark afyer you open it up and see whats going on.   

Here is the setting in XTU. I am downloading realbench now and will post the benchmark results asap.static screenshot.png

Ok, all set, I will set the XTU stress test to run again with the new settings. How much ram should I put into the Realbench stress test afterwards?

To stress test in Realbench, not the benchmark, its asking for how many GBs to put into the stress test. I think the lowest it had was 4GB

And here are the results for the XTU stress test

Stress Test 4 - 1.png

Stress Test 4 - 2.png

Max no turbo boost ratio should be 41 and that 11.2 ghz should be a 12 multiplier,  not 112.  Can you adjust those.   Then run the realbench benchmark. Again and make sure all. The cores are doing 4.1.   And just watch for max temp.  Don't run the aida stress test at 4.1

I got an error when trying to change the setting. I highlighted the setting on the tuner page. Should I have the same setting in the Bios somewhere? (I may be a bit before I can reply again)

error.png

error 2.png