Sorry not Sorry

Herbz

Just got my hands on my iPhone 7 Plus, sorry not sorry. I had an iPhone 4 previously so I needed the upgrade. 

Let the hate flood in......

Well I mean sure, it's an alright phone. But i really don't get why they would remove the headphone jack..

I was going to get the Note 7, good job I didn't... 

Just now, MVPernula said:

Well I mean sure, it's an alright phone. But i really don't get why they would remove the headphone jack..

Innovation according to Tim Cook, which I agree with, the removal of the headphone jack was coming along soon anyhow, Apple just did it first. Lets see how it turns out I guess...

6 minutes ago, Herbz said:

Just got my hands on my iPhone 7 Plus, sorry not sorry. I had an iPhone 4 previously so I needed the upgrade. 

Not hate...just sadness and pity.

9 minutes ago, Herbz said:

Mine comes in a week ish

256gb 7 plus in matte black

hype

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

4 minutes ago, Herbz said:

Innovation according to Tim Cook, which I agree with, the removal of the headphone jack was coming along soon anyhow, Apple just did it first. Lets see how it turns out I guess...

I don't see why it would be removed, sure it might come in the future but now is way too early.

9 minutes ago, Herbz said:

Why do you believe the removal of the headphone jack was coming soon?

The headphone jack has been around for years.

There's a huge ecosystem for it.

Nothing is wrong with it imo.