I want to know all the tricks

KameBuilds
1 minute ago, KameBuilds said:

I am fine with spending the extra on the i5 and the RX 460 thats with in my budget i can upgrade later however and i plan to

the rx 460 doesnt really offer good performance. i mean with the i3 plus 470 or 1060 3gb you could get good performance now and still have an easy upgrade path to an i5 or i7

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

the rx 460 doesnt really offer good performance. i mean with the i3 plus 470 or 1060 3gb you could get good performance now and still have an easy upgrade path to an i5 or i7

It would bring the price down actually with i3 even if i get the 1060 3gb aswell

The fx cpu will be around it's limits gaming-wise around the same area a 780 gpu will, so depending on what your goals are, consider the intel option not having that limit. Power, heat, cooling blah blah blah are also factors.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

2 minutes ago, KameBuilds said:

hey im down for the lower price lol

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/G4wbLD here is the updated build with all the parts. its $640 and you get a pc that can play games at 1080p with ease. the problem with getting an rx 460 is its designed to play games like lol and wow not any AAA titles and at that point you might as well just get the i5 and no gpu and play on the integrated graphics it comes with. 

ok ive ran into a problem with the cpu. the mother board isnt compatible with intel i would prefer to have red and black colors is there a motherboard that is red and black that is compatable with intel in my price range ATX size

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/G4wbLD here is the updated build with all the parts. its $640 and you get a pc that can play games at 1080p with ease. the problem with getting an rx 460 is its designed to play games like lol and wow not any AAA titles and at that point you might as well just get the i5 and no gpu and play on the integrated graphics it comes with. 

I only play lol and wow and sometimes Half life lol 

Just now, KameBuilds said:

I only play lol and wow and sometimes Half life lol 

then just go with the i5 with the rx 460 

6 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

aight lol and i wont need the windows 10 copy lol which brings it to 557 

aight lol and i wont need the windows 10 copy lol which brings it to 557 

you could add a 120 gb ssd :o

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

you could add a 120 gb ssd :o

So would the MSI Radeon RX 460 2GB work

4 minutes ago, KameBuilds said:

So would the MSI Radeon RX 460 2GB work

if all you are going to play is lol and wow. the thing about graphics cards is there is a baseline price to create one and so the closer you get to that baseline the worse performance per dollar youre going to get out of your pc. even just buying a gtx 950 would increase your performance alot. its all personal and what you plan on getting out of your pc

Edited by Brooksie359

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

if all you are going to play is lol and wow. the thing about graphics cards is there is a baseline price to create one and so the closer you get to that baseline you get the worse performance per dollar youre going to get out of your pc. even just buying a gtx 950 would increase your performance alot. its all personal and what you plan on getting out of your pc

im also going to play other games that i have steam but mostly school and blender and unity and lol tho i would prefer the most bang for my buck 

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

if all you are going to play is lol and wow. the thing about graphics cards is there is a baseline price to create one and so the closer you get to that baseline the worse performance per dollar youre going to get out of your pc. even just buying a gtx 950 would increase your performance alot. its all personal and what you plan on getting out of your pc

which is why i am so thankful for the help 

im also going to play other games that i have steam but mostly school and blender and unity and lol tho i would prefer the most bang for my buck 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/4Vgfyf its 620 to get the i5 and the 1060 if you dont need a copy of windows 10

is that with the 120gb ssd

no unfortunately the 120gb ssd would add about 50 to the cost 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

no unfortunately the 120gb ssd would add about 50 to the cost 

see thats what im buying the hdd bc im choosing space over speed 

is there a middle ground between the i3 and the i5

not really. the i5 is a 4 core processor without hyper threading and is enough power for the majority of peoples needs where as the i3 will slow some people down as it is a 2 core processor with hyper threading which allows it to have 4 logical cores.

see thats what im buying the hdd bc im choosing space over speed 

if you had an extra 50 bucks you get both. you get the 120gb ssd to run windows really fast and a few other programs and then the 1 terabyte hardrive for storage space.

not really. the i5 is a 4 core processor without hyper threading and is enough power for the majority of peoples needs where as the i3 will slow some people down as it is a 2 core processor with hyper threading which allows it to have 4 logical cores.

ok so check this out http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150778 this is $50 cheaper got a gpu