2 minutes ago, J.O.K said:

Is there a red and black version or do i have to get MSI

if I recall, it has LEDs than can glow red

2 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Water/liquid cooler

Oh thanks

2 hours ago, zMeul said:

if I recall, it has LEDs than can glow red

It looks so nice. I didn't expect an RGB.

25 minutes ago, J.O.K said:

The windows 10 was just to give me an estimate on how much I would spend on it and for the monitor I heard that I needed a G-sync because of tearing

You don't NEED G-Sync, it's just a nice to have. Honestly I'd go 144hz before G-Sync personally jsut for that refresh rate

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

1 hour ago, J.O.K said:

The windows 10 was just to give me an estimate on how much I would spend on it and for the monitor I heard that I needed a G-sync because of tearing

Why would you think you have tearing? Im using that Asus monitor I mentioned and its amazing. 144hz smooth as butter with the 1070.

Just a small warning to take with a grain of salt, I just built a brand new complete MSI 1151 system and the MSI mobo and the MSI 1070 died on me in a week.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

7 hours ago, Vigilante505 said:

Why would you think you have tearing? Im using that Asus monitor I mentioned and its amazing. 144hz smooth as butter with the 1070.

Just a small warning to take with a grain of salt, I just built a brand new complete MSI 1151 system and the MSI mobo and the MSI 1070 died on me in a week.

Was it due to heat or was it just the manufacturer.

8 hours ago, Trav_X said:

You don't NEED G-Sync, it's just a nice to have. Honestly I'd go 144hz before G-Sync personally jsut for that refresh rate

The monitor on my list is 1080p 144hz.

1 hour ago, J.O.K said:

The monitor on my list is 1080p 144hz.

Oh, then you're good :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

10 hours ago, Trav_X said:

Oh, then you're good :) 

but i want to get a 1440p since i heare its good.

14 hours ago, J.O.K said:

Was it due to heat or was it just the manufacturer.

Not heat.I'm not going to say all MSI is garbage I'm just saying I've had too many failed MSI products over the years. I had the Gaming M5 mobo and the msi 1070. The graphics card fans failed after clicking and being noisy as hell. The motherboard started throwing errors and after a couple days refused to boot. Same hardware except mobo and card (got Asus) and no issues for three months going. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

2 hours ago, Vigilante505 said:

Not heat.I'm not going to say all MSI is garbage I'm just saying I've had too many failed MSI products over the years. I had the Gaming M5 mobo and the msi 1070. The graphics card fans failed after clicking and being noisy as hell. The motherboard started throwing errors and after a couple days refused to boot. Same hardware except mobo and card (got Asus) and no issues for three months going. 

i decided to go with the evga 1070 tfw. I like its style