hello LTT forum, i have this pc parts

Motherboard : ASUS H81M-K

Graphic Cards : GeFroce GT 620

RAM : SAMSUNG PC3-12800 8GB (2x4GB) 11-11-11-28

CPU : i7-4790K 4.0 Ghz

HDD : ST1000DM003-1ER162 1TB , ST3500312CS 500GB

PSU : Thermaltake Litepower LT-700P 700W  Black Edition

Case : SMC5825

according to my post, i will get a new psu ; rm650x or rm650i (which one is better?) and ups too

i wanna get aio gtx 1080 or gtx 1070 (brand suggestion?) and cpu liquid cooler (suggestion?)

will it fit in my case ? thanks

i dare you to buy a 4790k and a H81 motherboard. Get an Z97 pls.

Also that case is shit and will probably not be able to hold an AIO.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

11 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

i dare you to buy a 4790k and a H81 motherboard. Get an Z97 pls.

Also that case is shit and will probably not be able to hold an AIO.

well sorry for my stupidity , back then i dont care that much abt pc :(
so should i get a new case ? i cant replace the mobo right now

Not really a point for AIO graphics cards. I have a MSI version of the GTX 1070 and it runs nice and cool under load.. and yeah switch out the case and motherboard. Can't expect to fit anything inside your case, looks like the low end computers you would buy at bestbuy.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

3 minutes ago, aLemonNation said:

Not really a point for AIO graphics cards. I have a MSI version of the GTX 1070 and it runs nice and cool under load.. and yeah switch out the case and motherboard. Can't expect to fit anything inside your case, looks like the low end computers you would buy at bestbuy.

so aio graphic cards is not all that good ? and what motherboard and case do you suggest ?

Why get a new cpu cooler?

Your current psu is fine and you don't need a new one.

You should probably get a new case though to better cooler the new graphics card.

Moved to New Builds and Planning.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why get a new cpu cooler?

Your current psu is fine and you don't need a new one.

You should probably get a new case though to better cooler the new graphics card.

when i was listing my part, someone worried about my psu being bad grades so i consider buying a better one
tho idk if i need to change the case, i want to get gtx 1080 or gtx 1070 aio or non aio , i would rather not to get the aio gpu if i need to change my case, i dont have cpu cooler and considering getting one , but do i need to get it ?

1 hour ago, xizth said:

when i was listing my part, someone worried about my psu being bad grades so i consider buying a better one
tho idk if i need to change the case, i want to get gtx 1080 or gtx 1070 aio or non aio , i would rather not to get the aio gpu if i need to change my case, i dont have cpu cooler and considering getting one , but do i need to get it ?

It'd be a good idea to change your case to better cool a 1070 or 1080 whether it uses an AIO or not. A blower cooler might be fine without a new case. 

You don't need a new cooler unless your current temps are too high. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

t'd be a good idea to change your case to better cool a 1070 or 1080 whether it uses an AIO or not. A blower cooler might be fine without a new case. 

You don't need a new cooler unless your current temps are too high. 

alright, i will see what will happen first then deciding on the case later
thanks for the feedback LTT

On 9/15/2016 at 7:41 AM, xizth said:

so aio graphic cards is not all that good ? and what motherboard and case do you suggest ?

Depending on what color your build is. I'm loving my h440 and msi gaming 5 combo

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5