Does my Motherboard have built-in WiFi and/or Bluetooth?

I'm planning to get a GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2 DDR4 Motherboard for my budget build. All I want to know is if has built-in WiFi and/or Bluetooth? I've read on GIGABYTE's site about this motherboard and there's a mentioning of Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software there.
Link: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5668#ov

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Doesnt look like it, no.

I'm kinda lazy to create another topic; Is this motherboard ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX?

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 

The board has neither. 

4 minutes ago, Freezanator said:

I'm kinda lazy to create another topic; Is this motherboard ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX?

It is Micro ATX. Says at the bottom of the specification page. 

Micro-ATX

lazy answer for a lazy person : why don't you go to that webpage on the gigabyte website you provided and check out the specs yourself ??? It's highly likely that your answer(s) can be found there...

1 hour ago, Freezanator said:

I'm planning to get a GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2 DDR4 Motherboard for my budget build. All I want to know is if has built-in WiFi and/or Bluetooth? I've read on GIGABYTE's site about this motherboard and there's a mentioning of Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software there.
Link: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5668#ov

Nope

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The board has neither. 

It is Micro ATX. Says at the bottom of the specification page. 

I can't seem to find that spec on the bottom of the page. I even used Ctrl+F to search for it.

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

1 hour ago, Evil E. said:

lazy answer for a lazy person : why don't you go to that webpage on the gigabyte website you provided and check out the specs yourself ??? It's highly likely that your answer(s) can be found there...

I can't find it on GIGABYTE's page even when using Ctrl+F and what I meant by 'lazy' was not 'lazy to search for it on the page' instead what I meant was why go through the hassle of creating another topic to ask that question when this topic is related to that motherboard and also under the same subforum (I think that's what its called)

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

2 minutes ago, Freezanator said:

I can't seem to find that spec on the bottom of the page. I even used Ctrl+F to search for it.

formfac.png

35 minutes ago, Freezanator said:

I can't find it on GIGABYTE's page even when using Ctrl+F and what I meant by 'lazy' was not 'lazy to search for it on the page' instead what I meant was why go through the hassle of creating another topic to ask that question when this topic is related to that motherboard and also under the same subforum (I think that's what its called)

F.Y.I. : It took me less than 10 seconds to find it, I think that says a lot about your personality and your (un)willingness to make even the smallest effort... Keep in mind that laziness is considered to be a negative character trade by a lot of people, and usually puts a person displaying such behavior in a not-so-positive spotlight.

As for the starting another thread : maybe that was the better thing to do to make sure that specific information about a topic is found quickly for everyone who seeks it. You could have also considered using a thread subject title to indicate a broader and more general direction of questioning regarding the motherboard in question, something like your motherboard's name/model followed by " specs" or " questions", or something along those lines. That would totally open the possibility to ask additional questions related to that specific mobo.

Also please keep in mind that a lot of people use this website/forum to find relevant information about certain questions that they have about a certain topic. Choosing the lazy approach and making things disorganized makes it more difficult and time-consuming for everyone... Including you.