I was wondering what is the best liquid cpu cooler to get these days.

Best? The best for performance would be the NZXT Kraken X61/X41 or the Corsair H100i. If you want better value though, go for air. You can get high end air performing similar to AIO water for much less. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Without a budget? I'd say the 'best' AIO liquid cooler would be the EKWB Predator 360.

Otherwise, the NZXT Kraken X61 and the Corsair H115i are decent choices that don't completely destroy your wallet.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

Best? The best for performance would be the NZXT Kraken X61/X41 or the Corsair H100i. If you want better value though, go for air. You can get high end air performing similar to AIO water for much less. 

115i and 110i GTX are much better than 100i.

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 710(Kaby Lake)

Phone: Oneplus 3

Tablet: iPad air 2

I personally use a Corsair H115i, although the fans absolutely had to go, at full fan speed it sounded like my computer was about to take off. I got much better acoustics and performance with Noctua Industrial fans. If my case could fit it, then I would have gone with the EKWB EK-XLC Predator 360.

I also have a range of 2x120mm rad AIO coolers (H100, H100i and Deepcool EX 240) in my other systems, they all work fine, but larger radiators are typically better (often noisier if a small pump is crammed into the CPU block).

get a AIO unit that can be taken apart, if you had a sealed unit and something went wrong you have 0 chance of fixing it yourself