Help choosing new case?

Chandres

Hello,

So I have been wanting to make a custom water loop to cool my CPU and 2 GPUs'. I want a big radiator or even multiple of them. I want the best overclock. But, I love my case (SPEC 01). Its just so beatiful. I have looked at some tempered glass and cases that everyone dies for. But, I don't find them beatiful. I just think the Spec 01 from Corsair is just too good, just that it has very little support for water cooling. Any cases like the SPEC 01 that are good for water cooling

I honestly want a new case, I have looked at a whole lot of cases. I searched for tempered glass an all. But, I don't want to leave my SPEC01 Blue LED. I just love it. I got all I need, except for Custom liquid cooling support. I honestly love the SPEC01 and can't find a case that challenges it in my opinion. Can somebody give me a case that it similar to the spec 01 that has custom water loop support

You're talking about the Corsair spec 01 right? If you get a case similar to the specs of your current case it may be a tight or impossible without modding it. Are 5.25" drive bays necessary? A custom water cooling loop would look cleaner without it, unless you're going for a drive bay reservoir?

Just now, AshleyC said:

You're talking about the Corsair spec 01 right? If you get a case similar to the specs of your current case it may be a tight or impossible without modding it. Are 5.25" drive bays necessary? A custom water cooling loop would look cleaner without it, unless you're going for a drive bay reservoir?

I want a look a like, I just love it, Its too good. I love the case and I want something like it, no white, no silver type things. 

phanteks enthoo evolv atx

nzxt h440

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

5 minutes ago, Chandres said:

I want a look a like, I just love it, Its too good. I love the case and I want something like it, no white, no silver type things. 

Lol I can't blame you, I'd have trouble parting with my 300R :D how about the Coolermaster Mastercase 5? It's somewhat close to the spec one in regards to aesthetics

1 minute ago, AshleyC said:

Lol I can't blame you, I'd have trouble parting with my 300R :D how about the Coolermaster Mastercase 5? It's somewhat close to the spec one in regards to aesthetics

Yeah, it looks awesome, might be just, I just love the specs's angles edges and the front fans, it just looks so cool.

Just now, Chandres said:

Yeah, it looks awesome, might be just, I just love the specs's angles edges and the front fans, it just looks so cool.

When it first came out, the price was really good too. I actually tried to convince a friend to get it... Now he needs a case and the spec range prices almost doubled! Hahaha well that's here in South Africa. What water cooling parts and theme colors are you going with? :D 

Just now, AshleyC said:

When it first came out, the price was really good too. I actually tried to convince a friend to get it... Now he needs a case and the spec range prices almost doubled! Hahaha well that's here in South Africa. What water cooling parts and theme colors are you going with? :D 

This is my frist case, I don't know if it is that other cases are not good, maybe it is my pride on building my first PC that doesn0t want me to replace my case. I have grown close to it

put things bare on the shelf, like what google did when they first started.

You should mention what you want from a case. Fancy lighting, looks? many PCie slots? the size?

I don't want the most PCIe lanes, I don't want Clean Looks, I don't need most of the stuff,

I need good Radiator support, I need a clear side panel, I need cool edges, I want a big spec 01 really

Might want to consider a case that supports EATX as many of those are big and have support for radiators. The downside is they come with many PCIe slots.

Although it would be a tight fit, you could put two 240mm's in the case--one at the top and another at the front if you remove the hdd cage.

I personally have my hdd's sitting in open-cell foam molds at the bottom of my case and you could do the same or get some 5.25 hdd drive bays. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.