car audio?

EFD307

so anyone on here know much about car audio? if not maybe you can help me with this question anyway. im looking into installing a sound system in my car, it would have 4 alpine SPR-68 and an alpine SWR-823D 8" woofer. the door speakers are rated at 4ohm impedance and 100 watt RMS im powering the system with the Alpine MRX-v70X series amp. the amp is rated for 60 watt RMS x 4 and  250W RMS to the sub,  is this sufficient to drive this system? I mean the system will run with this configuration im just wondering if im going to get the preformance from the door speakers if im onlly pumping 60W RMS when there rated for 100W. im not really into blowing the windows in around the neighborhood i just want my system to be crisp and punchy.

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

The motherboard in your profile pic, I know it's an M-power, but is that just a b/w photo, or did someone paint white over the yellow?  Sorry I don't know anything about car audio except for you shouldn't spend a lot of money on it unless you're driving 3+ hours a day.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

While 60Watts RMS is quite substantial and will drive those speakers O.K, the ideal scenario is to have your amp capable of driving a few watts higher than the speakers, This is to avoid clipping which is much less audible and does significantly more damage than over driving a speaker.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The motherboard in your profile pic, I know it's an M-power, but is that just a b/w photo, or did someone paint white over the yellow?  Sorry I don't know anything about car audio except for you shouldn't spend a lot of money on it unless you're driving 3+ hours a day.

I just Photoshopped it, MSI didnt deliver on their 780 lightning so i gave up on my color scheme and went with the 780 classy. So while it looks awesome, it never got done. I posted a while back with the full picture, which was also before i had an IPS monitor because the shop looks much worse than it ever did on my TN lol

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35111-white-z87-mpower-mod/?hl=%2Bwhite+%2Bmpower+%2Bmod

As someone who is almost always listening to music and is used to high end headphones and speakers it bothers me greatly to have poor sound quality in my car. just a one hour drive with the right playlist makes driving(or anything really) a whole new experience and in my opinion is well worth the money.  

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

sound is inportent i got  2x12 inch subs my self and driving have never been more fun 

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

so anyone on here know much about car audio? if not maybe you can help me with this question anyway. im looking into installing a sound system in my car, it would have 4 alpine SPR-68 and an alpine SWR-823D 8" woofer. the door speakers are rated at 4ohm impedance and 100 watt RMS im powering the system with the Alpine MRX-v70X series amp. the amp is rated for 60 watt RMS x 4 and  250W RMS to the sub,  is this sufficient to drive this system? I mean the system will run with this configuration im just wondering if im going to get the preformance from the door speakers if im onlly pumping 60W RMS when there rated for 100W. im not really into blowing the windows in around the neighborhood i just want my system to be crisp and punchy.

the thing thats impotent to think about is if you like the sound if you do then you dont need more power i cant see why you should have any problems if the speakers is in nice volum to your sub you should be god :) Only one who can juge this is your self how do you like your music? high with mutch bass? or kinda nice vocals and not that mutch bass :)

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

what kind of enclosure do you have for the sub?

i would buy it as a package deal sub and enclosure.

http://www.amazon.com/Package-Subwoofer-Rockville-Enclosure-Terminals/dp/B00EU86JSA/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1381903833&sr=1-2&keywords=Rockville+RSST8

because of the cost of the system im most likley going to be building it in parts, sub and amp first then door speakers. im also using an Alpine CDE-W235BT i picked up off ebay open box for $90 :)

sound is inportent i got  2x12 inch subs my self and driving have never been more fun 

im more into tight punchy bass that smacks you in the chest, not so much on the rattly shaky bass. I don't want to be that guy shaking the neighborhood but when the right song is on it can never get loud enough :)

im more into tight punchy bass that smacks you in the chest, not so much on the rattly shaky bass. I don't want to be that guy shaking the neighborhood but when the right song is on it can never get loud enough :)

trust me the JBL gt5 is doing just that im living in a tight neighborhood so when im going home i turn my volum down so no problem there but when the bass kicks in it vill give a nice push to the chest 

what type of car do you got? is it open to the trunk or is it closed? 

what type of car do you got? is it open to the trunk or is it closed? 

i have an 06 ford escape hybrid so its open

The amp would be fine, its just that your amp will not allow for the speakers to play at the max volume they possible could.