Some info about ZOTAC nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750?

Rubi8602

I am about to get video card I am thinking about GTX 750 2GB DDR5 by ZOTAC. My question is what is the difference with other GTX 750s GPUs and it is worth it for 113$ brand new? And it is sure I can run it on PC? :)

• CPU
    Intel Celeron G530 @ 2.40GHz
  • Motherboard
    ASRock | H61DEL
  • RAM
    HyperX FURY Blue 8GB (2x4GB), DDR3, 1600MHz
  • GPU
    NVIDIA GeForce 210 | 1GB
  • Display(s)
    1920x1080x32 60Hz

Wow, your PC is slow. I would recommend a GTX 950 over the 750. 

But I'm unsure if your CPU could handle the GTX 950

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

No, man the GTX 750 is for my budget and I think will be perfect with over 40 fps of some games. The thing is if I can run it and do you recommend it because of ZOTAC.

$113 is a bit expensive for a 750. I could get a 750ti for that price in my* country which is a touch better than the non-ti version. You should also look for the price of RX 460 which is a bit better than the previous cards mentioned but in the same price range. If they're far more expensive than that 750 you found, then I guess just go for it if budget is an issue

yes id look at the rx 460 i think its about the same price as the 750 (maybe could even snag a 4gb version)

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

In Bulgaria I don't see any RX 420 for sale, only Sapphire Nitro Radeon™ RX 460 4G D5 but it cost half more than GTX 750. And I can't afford more expensive than the GTX 750. I found MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 1GB GDDR5 too for like 130$.

Hey Rubi8602!

I currently have the Zotac GeForce GTX 760 AMP! and I'm totally fine with it. It's kinda outdated, but as you say, the GTX 750 is in your budget and should do fine for most games at 1080p and medium settings. As rTenshi mentioned there'll probably be better options within your budget but to answer your question:

Zotac and other companys like MSI  modify the GPUs. Mainly they put a different cooler on it for better temperatures. Sometimes they also play around with the GPU's speed and overclock them for better performance.

Personally I can recommend Zotac because I haven't had any trouble since I have my card. But maybe another graphics card than the GTX 750 will do better.

@Crinxx I used to play games on 800x600 on small amout of fps, so it's totally fine if I don't get even medium settings. I want GPU just to run games smooth, not to explode because are too powerfull :D and do not have to upgrade any other part. Thanks for the answer! :)