Earbuds for under $100?

duckypath
Go to solution Solved by iShad,

Check out RHA MA-750, it beats the se215 overall with better clarity, faster and tighter bass. But se215 have detachable cables and better comfort/fit though, imo.

Basically looking for a good recommendation for earbuds under $100. The music that will be played on them are top40 type music, and i basically want them to sound "fun" if that makes sense. I'm not opposed to them being accurate, but not looking for a neutral sound sig.

Some I have come up with: PowerBeats 2, Shure se215, Marshall Mode.

2 minutes ago, kberes said:

Basically looking for a good recommendation for earbuds under $100. The music that will be played on them are top40 type music, and i basically want them to sound "fun" if that makes sense. I'm not opposed to them being accurate, but not looking for a neutral sound sig.

Some I have come up with: PowerBeats 2, Shure se215, Marshall Mode.

i used the phillips she800 for a while, they're cheap and sound good enough.
and with a $100 dollar budget, ye could buy a few.

link: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE8000-28-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B004JU0E3K

6 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

i used the phillips she800 for a while, they're cheap and sound good enough.
and with a $100 dollar budget, ye could buy a few.

link: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE8000-28-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B004JU0E3K

I want to use the $100 on a nice pair, something that sounds way better than my stock galaxy ones. Which sound better than most $15 earbuds ive tried.

25 minutes ago, kberes said:

I want to use the $100 on a nice pair, something that sounds way better than my stock galaxy ones. Which sound better than most $15 earbuds ive tried.

for 100$ you can get decent headphones, they must be earbuds? You get much better sound with normal headphones :) 

OR is it the portability that pleases you? 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

2 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

for 100$ you can get decent headphones, they must be earbuds? You get much better sound with normal headphones :) 

OR is it the portability that pleases you? 

I have a nice set of headphones, looking for something i can take with me anywhere. Like the gym.

1 minute ago, kberes said:

I have a nice set of headphones, looking for something i can take with me anywhere. Like the gym.

understood :) Then you might also look for a pair that is water resistant :) Do you take into possibility also wireless ones? 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

Just now, bughtoo said:

understood :) Then you might also look for a pair that is water resistant :) Do you take into possibility also wireless ones? 

Water resistant isn't too important, as I haven't found my current headphones really getting wet (I sweat quite a bit). Basically I dont want to compromise on the sound for water resistance or wireless. I want sound to be put first.

10 minutes ago, kberes said:

Water resistant isn't too important, as I haven't found my current headphones really getting wet (I sweat quite a bit). Basically I dont want to compromise on the sound for water resistance or wireless. I want sound to be put first.

Okey lets do some research, brb :) 

20 minutes ago, kberes said:

So my little research has come to a few picks: 

Best workout earbuds:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011IH5ZHG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=eb100afforda01-20&linkId=d5fac56a1c6514945e778cbe97cfd26a

Almost as good as the Sony ones (its senheiser of course they are good):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013WQINNE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B013WQINNE&linkCode=as2&tag=eb100afforda01-20&linkId=DHTBNZYDMHTZYZNY

A little more than 100$ but from reviewers has superior sound compared to any other earbud:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FJISZFK/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC25174

Best build quality:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A7G35S0/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC25174

marschal mode came also into my research but by checking 4 above they have said to have better sound quality and overal build than marschal although for 60$ you might not find better than marschal.

i wouldnt go for shure since they are known for they audiophile headphones which are much more expensive than 100$ :)  not for their budget headphones.

do some reasearch about each of them to find out the best one for you :)

Check out RHA MA-750, it beats the se215 overall with better clarity, faster and tighter bass. But se215 have detachable cables and better comfort/fit though, imo.

6 hours ago, iShad said:

After researching these and reading legit reviews, I have decided to go with these. Ive always wanted the t20's, but these are a compromise with my budget. Maybe one day ill upgrade.