trouble switching to legacy boot option on G41 MB

Hi, I have a motherboard, which is intel G41 and a vendor named Lord electronics (which i do not know of). What I want to do is to switch the boot options from UEFI to legacy boot which I cannot spot in the bios options! further more, I'd also love to overclock my processor BUT I think this motherboard is OEM locked and therefore cannot overclock! is their a way to bypass this OEM and get an unlocked BIOS setup??

Thanks for all the help in advance

That board was released most likely before uefi so it should already be set to legacy.

There isn't a way to unlock a bios, the best option would be to overlcock is the BSEL mod the cpu which may or may not work, and involves taking a conductive pen and forcing the cpu to run at a higher fsb, but the chip, and max fsb of the board will affect whether or not it works.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

9 hours ago, SLAYR said:

That board was released most likely before uefi so it should already be set to legacy.

There isn't a way to unlock a bios, the best option would be to overlcock is the BSEL mod the cpu which may or may not work, and involves taking a conductive pen and forcing the cpu to run at a higher fsb, but the chip, and max fsb of the board will affect whether or not it works.

well, I am quiet sure it needs UEFI boot, it is not booting via legacy and leaves a blinking cursor on the screen!!! 

UEFI boot is usually a relationship with the OS.

the G41 chipset did not have the liberty of UEFI usage. only standard BIOS settings.

seems either the controller setting has changed from IDE/AHCI to RAID, SATA/IDE controller has kaput, HDD/SSD lost power/data connection, or the OS is missing.

3 hours ago, airdeano said:

UEFI boot is usually a relationship with the OS.

the G41 chipset did not have the liberty of UEFI usage. only standard BIOS settings.

seems either the controller setting has changed from IDE/AHCI to RAID, SATA/IDE controller has kaput, HDD/SSD lost power/data connection, or the OS is missing.

well, 70% of that didn't mean anything to me (Oops! sorry)! but at the point there is an OS (ubuntu) installed on the machine.. and I cannot install the windows (8.1) using the same bootable usb that I used on my other machine which boots in legacy mode. so basically I think it has a UEFI mode on that I cannot switch, but as many others say that UEFI did not exist for this MB I have to find what wrong with my machine