1070 that dosen't look insane?

dave909904

I am looking for a 1070, but want one that looks nice and simplistic, preferably matching the MX Master's grey and yellow.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

4a.jpg

Can't tell if this is a troll post or not.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

1 minute ago, bob51zhang said:

Real product... Troll post.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Look up the maker Colorful it is an asain gpu maker, and they live up to their name.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

5 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Real product... Troll post.

Why.... why is the cooler even like that?

Those extra extended Rads are driving me insane.

Must. Kill. With. Fire.

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

10 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Here is a tasteful 1070 in gray and yellow

Outside of the highly distasteful back-plate...

Seriously.... Push the limit... Are they marketing to 12 year olds?

6 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Must. Kill. With. Fire.

Chinese market.

Colorul GTX 680 - Crazy VGA cooler!

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

4 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Must. Kill. With. Fire.

How about them rads with heatpipes then

image.jpg

Just now, SLAYR said:

How about them rads with heatpipes then

image.jpg

That actually looks pretty cool.

I just can't get over them increasing the GPU length by 50% just to put exposed rads.

Spoiler

That actually looks pretty cool.

I just can't get over them increasing the GPU length by 50% just to put exposed rads.

Then take a passive GTX 680...

Colorul GTX 680 - Crazy VGA cooler!

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

1 minute ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Outside of the highly distasteful back-plate...

Seriously.... Push the limit... Are they marketing to 12 year olds?

Chinese market.