Hackintosh (keyboard, wifi, resolution)

JacksonS

I made a hackintosh on my custom built PC using multibeast and I have some issues. Please help if you can. I got it working, but the first problem is the keyboard. the letters/numbers are wrong. For example, Z goes to 5, and x goes to 7, and like d going to j, ect. Also, I cant get the wifi working. I am using a PCI wireless N card (it was very cheap). And for the resolution, its stuck at 480p, on my 1080p monitor. Please reply if you can help

Post on Hackintosh forums or something, Hackintosh posts are against the community standards.

Not trying to be rude, just telling you the rules.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

For the keyboard, check num lock.

Look drivers for the card, you may have to compile the linux ones.

What gpu?

The resolution is actually fine. The GPU is a PNY gtx 960 oc 4gb. The light for the num key is always on, and the caps light is never on, even when I turn it on. 

1 minute ago, JacksonS said:

The resolution is actually fine. The GPU is a PNY gtx 960 oc 4gb. The light for the num key is always on, and the caps light is never on, even when I turn it on. 

Try a different keyboard.

Thread locked, as stated above, hackintosh talks are forbidden.

Please make sure to review the community standards.

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !