Windows 8: Sign into Mail but non of the other app's

warmmilk
Go to solution Solved by mgsstar,

You can disable the messaging app from notifications and service but I don't think you can sign out because if I use this in the Windows 8 People app, it says to remove all accounts which will probably remove your mail too:http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/20927-people-app-accounts-add-remove-windows-8-a.html

Is there a way to do that?  I don't want to be signed messaging or people or any of the other crap.  But it is pretty handy to be signed into the mail app.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

You can disable the messaging app from notifications and service but I don't think you can sign out because if I use this in the Windows 8 People app, it says to remove all accounts which will probably remove your mail too:http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/20927-people-app-accounts-add-remove-windows-8-a.html

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Not use mail. Use Thunderbird or something, you get a pop up notification on the bottom right of your screen when you get mail.