Are Rosewill server chassi(s) not encouraged?

Starting a home rack center for storage/networking/media/backups.

While shopping Newegg I see a lot of cheap hardware for Rosewill which I heard is owned by Newegg as well as some other unfavorable things, mainly their power supplies.

is it worth it to buy more reliable brands for the inner components but buy Rosewill chassis to save money?

Well if you know what you're getting rosewill is okay on pc cases, never got a server rack from them though. And the one psu I got from them still works sooo yeah on the cheap side but okay is my overall opinion. I love the Line-M case I have from them and a few others I've gotten are ok as well.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

They should be fine, it is hard to screw up making a metal box. You might want to check to see if they include rails if you need those.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

I bought their 12 bay 4U "rackmount" server chassis. I did not realize nor was it mentioned anywhere that you cannot fit rails with this case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811147233
^ I ended up putting it on a slider shelf. If you don't care about rails and want hot-swap then you won't be disappointed.

D0lOwC5.jpgqjDEGiw.jpg