my current gaming build

Tomlintm

what you all think of my current build any suggestion on upgrades or just stick with what i have till zen and am4 and im already replacing my psu since my current psu is failing anyways im also getting another video card to do crossfire some time this year or nexted

i normally upgrade once a year and the year is almost up so im doing my research now so when the time comes for income tax time can order the parts

CPU-AMD FX-8350
Motherboard-ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
RAM-G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
GPU-SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 480 8GB
Case-Rosewill THOR V2
Storage-Samsung 120GB SSD 840 Series,WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0
PSU-Rosewill LIGHTNING-1000-soon to be a EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2, 80+ PLATINUM 850W
Display(s)-3x AOC 2269WM 22in
Cooling-Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/with 120 mm
Keyboard-Redragon ASURA K501 USB Gaming Keyboard
Mouse-Redragon M601 CEN

I'd upgrade your CPU but you already know that :P I'd also put in 16GB of RAM, and get a better case but thats my opinion on the case. And maybe also a mech keyboard

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

I'd upgrade your CPU but you already know that :P I'd also put in 16GB of RAM, and get a better case but thats my opinion on the case. And maybe also a mech keyboard

i actully had 16 gb till i had to give 2x4gb to my wife lol and whats wrong with my case besides not having a window lol and im looking at a keyboard that rgb that when you press a key the lights have a rippling affect im loving that

Just now, Tomlintm said:

i actully had 16 gb till i had to give 2x4gb to my wife lol and whats wrong with my case besides not having a window lol and im looking at a keyboard that rgb that when you press a key the lights have a rippling affect im loving that

The case is just personal preferance

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

The case is just personal preferance

ya i no im not liking the fact it doesnt have a window b/c the new psu i can get custom wires for it and with mesh you cant see it very well