Delete razer comments

cstone2100

I accidentally posted four of the same exact comment for the razor give away is there any possible way to delete the other three and turn on notifications for the other comment?

Will be taken care of:

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

All duplicate posts will be removed prior to the draw, and you don't turn notifications on for a comment (PLEASE don't follow the topic) - you will be contacted via PM if you have won.

Would that cause some issues for forums or just massive lag for user?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Would that cause some issues for forums or just massive lag for user?

Following the topic? It will slow things down, particularly the sending of other notifications.

HTTP/2 203

11 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Following the topic? It will slow things down, particularly the sending of other notifications.

oh yeah, never thought about that, but that makes sense - at the rate it's getting posts, if everyone subbed to it it would probably crash the forum again xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

oh yeah, never thought about that, but that makes sense - at the rate it's getting posts, if everyone subbed to it it would probably crash the forum again xD

When topic gets 900+ posts under 5mins, I too understand the issue. You guys are gonna have party cleaning it from duplicate posts and accounts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv