Durable IEMs for £20~

Laputacake

Title mostly. I'm not too bothered about sound quality as it's my phone with 16gb storage so mp3 for days. Main factor is strength. I seem to get through earphones rather fast so looking for some that can take their own fair share of wear and tear and general mistreatment. Only really want to spend around £20 they still probably won't last long. I had some ME electronics m6 in the past but looking to see if there is anything better out there.

Steve

10 hours ago, garukno said:

try this radius HP-NEF31

i been using this IEM for 6 months and sound really good

I don't know the MSRP but if this way above your budget you can try the NEF21 or NEF11

I looked around and couldn't find any Radius earphones for sale here. Only results were for Japan.

Steve

55 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

I looked around and couldn't find any Radius earphones for sale here. Only results were for Japan.

My suggestion is for any of the cheap zero audio iems. I have owned the Carbo Tenore, and it's truly an excellent iem, even up to $100 or so.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Another possibility is the Knowledge Zenith ZS3 :) They are kinda cheap and easily available all over the net.  Sound pretty decent too 

12 hours ago, Laputacake said:

try ZERO AUDIO carbo tenore or carbo basso, sound is pretty similiar to radius

but the price is bit higher