Should I Sell A Kidney?

DeadlyPilot
16 hours ago, killcomic said:

Yeah, for me it's kind of a weird concept selling bodily fluids. You don't sell plasma in Australia, you donate it to the Red Cross.

http://www.donateblood.com.au/learn#types-of-donation

We donate to the Red Cross in America as well, but then they sell it and are making around 2 billion a year. It's great there meeting the need for blood but I would rather have the money in my pocket. Many of the poor sell there blood, http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/poor-sell-blood/403012/ and this is way off topic but I feel the need to post this since its going to happen soon America followed by the world is about to collapse.

On 9/6/2016 at 0:04 AM, DeadlyPilot said:

In the US. Idek I just found this article http://firstquarterfinance.com/donate-blood-for-money/

Most organizations I've seen do it for free. Not sure how true this is

It's not really donating if you get paid. Oh some article titles! 

First build every: Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 motherboard, Kingston HyperX FURY 1866 2x8 16GB Kit, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Corsair Obsidian 450D Black ATX Mid Tower, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & 3TB Toshiba HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2, Corsair H100i GTX 240mm, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.0/Wifi Card, Logitech G700S. Running on Windows 10

Surface Pro 3: i5 4300U with 8GB of ram and 256GB SSD. Running Windows 10 Pro

9 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

We donate to the Red Cross in America as well, but then they sell it and are making around 2 billion a year. It's great there meeting the need for blood but I would rather have the money in my pocket. Many of the poor sell there blood, http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/poor-sell-blood/403012/ and this is way off topic but I feel the need to post this since its going to happen soon America followed by the world is about to collapse.

I think you view of America's role in the world is a tad exaggerated.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

On September 5, 2016 at 11:41 PM, killcomic said:

Sell blood? Who the heck buys blood?

Hospitals.

do it like jay , sell your child for a Titan XP

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

53 minutes ago, Protonyx said:

Hospitals.

What, from the general public?

My understanding was that it came from places like Red Cross. But then again, who knows how things run in foreign countries.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

On September 5, 2016 at 11:38 PM, DeadlyPilot said:

So I have two options, buy a gtx 1060, or sell a kidney and get a gtx 1080. Worth it?

Yes.

19 hours ago, killcomic said:

What, from the general public?

My understanding was that it came from places like Red Cross. But then again, who knows how things run in foreign countries.

No, the general public donates them to foundations such as the Red Cross, the Red Cross gives the money from the hospitals when they buy them.