Help With Picking New Mouse

Ykno

So my deathadder re-spawn has double click issue only had it month got it used of a friend

i really like the deathadder shape, the high arching back.

just not the price.

im not to bothered about two extra buttons can live without but if i can get them in budget be great.

i want to keep same sort of speed so similar DPI (3500dpi) would be great.

my budget is less than £30 i know thats not alot but im sure there is some mice out there that will work for me in that budget.

o ye plain black in colour if possible as well

so far the list i have of possibilitys are:
Microsoft IntelliMouse (think this a no tho due to a dpi of only 450)
SteelSeries Kinzu
SteelSeries Sensei

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Try the Corsair Katar. It does have 8000dpi, but that can be reduced with the button on the top. It is $49AUD though; just below your £30 price range. It does however look similar to that of the Adder, but I wouldn't know how it feels. 

hope this was helpful

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Essential-Ergonomic-Ambidextrous-Programmable/dp/B00KXYV6YW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1473119101&sr=8-4&keywords=g402

Razer's Abyssus 2014 seems like a decent option, similar price to the Corsair Katar mentioned above.

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

Just now, tomomatic1 said:

Try the Corsair Katar. It does have 8000dpi, but that can be reduced with the button on the top. It is $49AUD though; just below your £30 price range. It does however look similar to that of the Adder, but I wouldn't know how it feels. 

hope this was helpful

*4000, because it uses 3090, also limited native steps.

7 hours ago, tomomatic1 said:

hope this was helpful

Is the Corsair Katar red led?

9 minutes ago, LazlowRave said:

Is the Corsair Katar red led?

stupid question. I can google that shit myself.

I bought the Azio EXO1-K (only $20) recently after my old mouse died and it's been serving me well. Comfy, lit with white LEDs and well-weighted, with the "classic" shape you're talking about (DPI hits at least 3500 too so you're covered there, and the mouse has 6 buttons).

8 hours ago, Shiv78 said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Essential-Ergonomic-Ambidextrous-Programmable/dp/B00KXYV6YW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1473119101&sr=8-4&keywords=g402

Razer's Abyssus 2014 seems like a decent option, similar price to the Corsair Katar mentioned above.

nah at the risk of starting a flame war nah im done with razer over priced gear with cheap parts.

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

9 hours ago, tomomatic1 said:

hope this was helpful

1 hour ago, TheoKA said:

I bought the Azio EXO1-K (only $20) recently after my old mouse died and it's been serving me well. Comfy, lit with white LEDs and well-weighted, with the "classic" shape you're talking about (DPI hits at least 3500 too so you're covered there, and the mouse has 6 buttons).

two solid options ill add them to my list and look in to them more