Corsair 400c/460x with Kraken x61

After seeing their video on the new 460x case from Corsair, I have decided that that would be my next case (I was looking at the 400c earlier). The only problem is that I have a NXZT Kraken x61 CPU cooler, and would like to mount it on the top rather than on the front (for aesthetic reasons). The website says you can fit 2x 140/120 mm fans, or a 240 mm radiator on the top, but no 280 mm radiator. I was wondering if anyone has or has used the 400c case before and knows of a way to fit it in somehow (modding?).

Thank you for taking time to read and or reply!:)

Here's a link to my build for anyone wondering - http://pcpartpicker.com/list/hmL3yf

I use a H110i GTX in my 400C with no problems fitting. Can even fit push/pull fan config in the front I think with a pretty long video card. (Mine is gigabyte 1070 xtreme) And I also think I'm going to get the Crystal 460X, it's freakin awesome and I already had planned on the new Corsair line of fans anyway....either the MagLevs or the HD RGBs. And before I bought my 400C I was torn between it and a nice In Win with Tempered glass and this just blows that out of the water IMO. I also kind of have a Corsair/pirate "theme" kinda going on with this build if you hadn't noticed lol. 

Either way man, good luck on your new build... I think your Kraken should probably fit fine though. Happy building!

Thank you for the luck and replying! Sorry it's been a while but I didn't have notifications on oops