3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade if I win. I'd use it for well... gaming and as my laptop for college 

I would take Razer Blade for my nephew, who begins with his college time this october.   

Stealth... The PPI on that thing must be insane! Also I want to show my sister what a macbook pro should look like. And also 7th gen i7. That's pretty freaking cool.

I'd prefer to have The New Razer Blade Stealth for my school work and in my free time, use it for gaming. I just love this laptop design and color, a beautiful work of art! ( ^ω^ )

Thanks for giving me the chance to win.

I would love to own the custom Razer Stealth because i want to game on the go and productivity but i dont have quite enough money to own one of these but i would love it

I would love the blade stealth. I have a desktop at home and I currently need a laptop as I am an engineering major and I need to do designs when im not home. It would be a great to also be able to play games on the go. Thanks for the opportunity. :D

I'd like a Razer Blade. I haven't upgraded my pc in around 6 years because everything is around 10 times more expensive here in Argentina.

Thank you Razer and LTT for this great giveaway!

I would like that new blade even though I'm probably not going to get it, but you have to try right. I would like this new laptop because my old dell that weights about 5-6 pounds with an i3 is not doing to good right about now. So, this would replace it as my carry around laptop (and yes I do carry around that laptop on a bi daily basis) and my new mobile gaming/editing machine. Good luck to everyone trying to get in on this giveaway and I hope the odds are ever in your favor! (That hunger games reference though)

GRATZ ON 3M SUBS AND THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY. 

Definitely would choose the Blade because I'm majoring in CS and would love the power and portability together :D

GL to everyone!

I'd love to have the Razer Blade, I'd use it for school, gaming, and general internet. But mostly for gaming, I have a really bad computer right now and am saving up for a new one, but if I won this laptop it'd save me a lot of time and money! :) 

NEW Razer Blade 14 please :) I can now develop games without being stuck to my PC at home.

I want the new Razer Blade Stealth. My son's laptop is not that great and I can't afford to get him a new one. The stealth is nice because it has a 4k screen and is more portable (so we can watch "The IT Crowd")

I like the Razer Blade to replace my "Gaming PC"  which i have been using for 5yrs now.

and also, a scorpion etch would look so cool in that laptop. stock-vector-scorpion-vector-illustratio

The New Blade Stealth for sure, the design is just cooler, lighter and nicer. Small Ultrabooks all the way!

Razor blade stealth. Lighter to move around and it won't add much weight to my backpack as i carry a heavy u lock

I like the razer blade stealth, would probably use it for SDE's and rendering in premiere.

Hi LMG. I'm a big fan from the Philippines!!

I would like the new Blade.. I have no laptop right now. The one I had is dead ... GPU failed.

I NEED THE NEW RAZERBLADE FOR COLLEGE, AS I ONLY HAVE A DESKTOP CURRENTLY AND THIS RAZERBLADE RUNS BETTER THAN MY DESKTOP T_T xD

i would want to have the razer blade gtx 1060 to replace my asus x401u a 1.5 gb ram, amd brazos apu laptop

and give it to my little sister

The razor blade for sure. having something to take between my parent's houses instead of this Chromebook would be awesome

Boyo, the blade would be pretty good in my books, could finally go and play videogames without having anything cooked by my HP's god awful cooling, and on top of that, get framerates higher than 45 on the lowest settings. That would be neat, real neat

I would love a Blade! I like the blade over the stealth since I already have full gaming pc at home.