3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the stealth or any computer as a matter a fact. TBH my pc maxes out at 12 fps on Minecraft plz help me. :(

The Razor Blade 14 would be awesome. I am currently looking for a new laptop for college work and this would be a great compromise for a portable gaming and workstation.

I would love the Razer Blade 14 since I only have a light notebook for school, and I would love to try out PC gaming on this!

Would love to have the razer blade. The laptops our school give us suck and it would be super nice to do school work on and be able to game when done studying.

Hi ! I live in Brazil for my entire live, and in here there are very few tech distributors and for 5x or more expensive than the original price(example:  if something cost 1500$ the most correct would be 6000$on our currency but in here it actually cost 15000$ to 17000$, it is just absurd, keep in mind that min salary in here is actually less that min salary in the us, so not only it costs 12x more than it should but we win less money too. I'm not trying to make you feel sorry, i'm just displaying the facts.), because of that i was never able to bought one pc for myself. I'm trying my best to enter the international market and finally buy a pc for myself so i can continue my work. If i win, i would want  the new razor blade, and tanks for reading to the end(if you didn't skip of course).

Honestly i would be happy with either but ill put my name in for the blade.  Trying to go back to school, this would be great for school and the occasional gaming session between classes ; )

That new razer blade 14 would be DOPE. Starting university doing a course in creative music technology so a decent laptop would be badass for the studio, as well as a little (lot of) gaming on the side ;)

Also, that Edzel GFX <3

i love razer blade with that best quality display with high nvdia vga damn that all gamer dream laptop for sure

thx for the chance bro

gratz with 3M subscriber bro

dont worry u will be big like pewdiepie for sure....

#dreamlaptop

Razer Blade Stealth. The slim design that can be taken anywhere is a must, and the power of an i7 in that form factor isn't found anywhere else in that attractive of a build. Plus a full RGB keyboard, come on. 

I would prefer a stealth because whats better than being stealthy. Just kidding. I don't care which one I get. I need a new laptop for my school work. My hp laptop with 3 gb ram and amds crappy proccesor does not help me. I would love to win it so I can do my school work efficiently since I cannot afford a decent laptop. THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY.

I would love  the Blade Stealt, i'm trying to get into music producing and the razer tutorials really help but a portable laptop would be such a massive step forward! i could make music anywhere anytime. 

Good luck to everyone and greetings from Belgium!

I'd prefer to win the Razer Blade! I love playing games at home on my desktop, but mobility is great! I am in love with the thin and light design of a lot of laptops now a days, but very few actually pack enough power to play games at the type of framerates real gamers need!

I'd love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14 for my internship next year so I'll be able to use it during classes (hopefully), and do research or game during the evening :D

Razer Blade Stealth please!! I love doing graphic design and video editing and I need a laptop for school!! Would much appreciate!! Also congrats on 3 million!

That blade 14 makes me want to cry. My "gaming" pc has an r7 250 and 8gb of ram. That thing is a beast compared to it. I would use it to play ARK and Black ops 3

The Razer Blade stealth would be great for school and my personal life. Cheers guys.

Wow guys thanks for the great giveaway and congrats on the 3 million subscriber milestone you really deserve it .

I would really like to win the Razer Blade 14 as to please my gaming needs along with my student responsibilities.

On 9/4/2016 at 6:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hey! I would love to win the blade because I like gaming and Im not able to on my current laptop. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

The razor blade 14 all the way, Computer gaming is the best!! 

Would most likely go to my little sister at college so we could game together as I have a decent desktop.

I definitely want the new Razer Blade and if i win, i swear that i'll never watch xvideos in it, never...