3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

19 minutes ago, Terriaki said:

Not you :P

I think no one did yet.

neither did u   :v

The Razer Blade 14... Because I want to To play Minecraft in 4k ? 

Blade 14, because its awesome.

thanks guys for the giveaway! Cant wait to see who wins 

The blade with the 1060 would be great, and save me a lot of money. 

I was planning on buying a moderate/budget desktop with a 480 and then a decent laptop to carry around to do heavy multitasking, programming, and compiling. This would allow me to have both in the same machine. 

Thanks for your content and the contest

I needs a laptop. :D Blade stealth kicks ass.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I hope I'm not to late, I would love to get a gaming laptop because it would be nice to have something portable and not carry my tower everywhere and I think the razer blade is better than my own tower so that's a plus :)

I hop on Monday 12th means that you will take entries till the 12th... New Razer Blade stealth 14 please!!

I would like to win the New Razer Blade this laptor is so perfect for many uses its small and compact for travelling,lan parties with friends :D and ofcourse for school but this is mainly for gaming that is why I want this laptop.The screen is awesome I dont need 4k screen 1080p is enough for gaming anyways.The specs are overkill for gaming and other stuff.

It would be nice to get one. I would probably use it for school and maybe some gaming. The Razer Blade stealth looks nice with that 4K screen, but I wouldnt be complaining even with blade 14.

New Razer Blade 14, having struggled through university on various under powered and breaking laptops, finally having a decent laptop would be a godsend, also given the ability to use it for gaming would make it fantastic.

I'm probably too late to enter. But I would love the Razor Blade stealth

NEW Razer Blade 14 is the option I would like to see on my desktop. Despite the giveaway , congrats on the 3 millions subscribers I've been around since the 1 million subscribers. 

I'd want either... need something to put under my macbook pro so it doesn't get hot. 

*grin*

-Rick

First of all congratulations on 3 million subs. I love your channel, it keeps me knowledgeable. There is two main reasons why I would love to win the New Razor Blade 14.

I have been a console gamer my whole life. Now with all their changes and them seeming to be confused with how to keep competitive with pc, I would like to finally upgrade my gaming experience to the pc level.

The other main reason is, I don't have a computer of my own and using my phone to accomplish all my online needs leaves me limited. It can often be frustrating even on the easiest of tasks.  I hope I get lucky! 

I would like to have the Razer Blade 14, low chances for winning but still why not enter? :)

I would really like the new Blade because it's getting a bit tiring to move my desktop PC around the house when I want to use it with my TV. Seriously, moving what appears to be a 10 kg (22 lb for you imperialists) plastic and metal cube downstairs and then upstairs again, while it could be a great exercise, tends to be a little stressful when all you're doing is keeping yourself concentrated on not to fall over onto concrete stairs or picturing yourself in the worst case scenario crushed by the aforementioned cube.

Also, thank you Razer and LTT for the giveaway, you do a great job at entertaining your viewers, you deserve all of your subscribers and more. Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway, who appears to be something like 30k+ people so it's stil more likely to win than to be struck by a thunder

I would love to give my son his first Razor Blade this X-mass. 

Great job on 3 million and thank you for this giveaway. I hope you announce on Wan Show the winner.