3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

HI! I'm a new user here :(... But I definitely hope to win any one of these, because frankly either one will be a massive improvement compared to my current laptop, and undoubtedly my life could use some Chroma lighting to brighten it up haha :) That being said, these laptops would be great for me as I travel around a lot but most of my work is on my computer.....like 3D Modelling!! Would definitely be useful to win one of these!!!!!!

New Razer Blade FTW....  No Laptop right now so could really use one.

Thanks and really enjoy the channel..

The razer blade 14 because it would look great on my desk

NEW Razer Blade 14. Wanna play the upcoming Forza Horizon 3 as my current gaming platform is PS4.

I'd take either! I deploy a lot so they're both ideal for gaming down range. If I got the stealth I'd just buy the core myself. If I had to pick I think I'd just take the full spec blade though. One less thing to buy and lug around with me. 

I realy need new laptop so wining NEW Razer Blade 14 whould be epic!

I would love to get the Blade stealth, it wouldd be awesome for school due to its size.

I'd love the blade because the idea of desktop class gpus being put into laptops is just one of the best things I've heard from Nvidia in so long. As much as the stealth is cool, i'm not really up for spending 400 quid to use it for gaming, even though again the whole external gpu thing is kinda awesome. Also oh baby that sweet 1tb ssd

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double podsted, don't worry about it.

Of course a Razer Blade 14,because my computer is too poor for gaming:(

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth not just because it's an awesome product,but because I'm an average designer and I'd love to get a dedicated laptop to work on it.

Razer Blade 14, i would even take a used one , both laptops blow away my desktop, and crushes my current laptop that crashes just running a pokemon go bot, wth??(btw, i dont cheat , im just running the bot because niantic banned my account for taking over 15 gyms in one night after i drove for 6 damn hours with my kids, some fool reported me and im using the bots to kill all the gyms that he takes over, lol.)

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

I'm into game design and I move around a lot, so definitely Razer Blade Stealth!

Would definitely love to get the new Razor Blade for uni, just love that black!

Man would I love to win the Stealth, I'm heading back to college soon and it's the perfect set up for taking down notes (or for presentations). Would work great as a Netflix machine, with it's 4K panel too. Plus, oh my god, I love the all black sleekness of the device.

First off, just like to say this is a great idea and congrats on 3 MILL! I would have to say the Razer Blade, because, like around 90% of the people who responded (from what I've seen), I am a gamer. My laptop just isn't cut out for new titles and I would REALLY love a Razer one. I wish everyone GL cuz I'm probably not gonna win (as I post this there are 3074 pages FULL of responses and people probably deserve it more than I do. Once again LMG, Congrats on 3 million subs.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Congratulations an I hope I'll any one of these

I would love to win the New Razer Blade, because I would love it for my new drum recording and photo editing where I can use it very well. 

Thank you guys for the last years  of entertainment and information and bringing me back in my lovely PC Master Race research ;). Every day a new video and the journey from a garage to a big office was and is still cool

Intel i7 5820k - MSI X99A SLI Plus 3.1- HyperX Furry 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Intel 730 250Gb and 3 TB WD RED - RM650i - H440 Red Black

I will be more than happy with any of the two since i`m going to college and it will make my life so much easy being able to count with such a great laptop!!

I really want a blade bacause i am poor and never hade a destop or a powerful laptop to play games on and it is my birthday on the 9 of september.

I  would prefer Razer Blade, for school, gaming and fun moments with my friends. :D Love you LTT

Would love the New Razer Blade so I can edit pictures and videos when I am traveling!

Congrats on the 3 millionn subs! 

I'd love the Blade - something I can take with me to keep myself entertained whilst working away from home all week.