3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would definitely want a new Razer Blade 14.

我希望有一个新的Razer的刀片14,因为它具有较高的性能,并且我想要一个游戏笔记本电脑^_^

扰流板
扰流板

I would like the New Razer Blade 14 laptop. I've been looking at getting a 10 series laptop for a while now, and the Razer Blade laptops looks cool. I travel a lot to visit family ever since I had to move for work, so it would be cool to have a laptop that's easy to carry around and play games with while also getting some work done while traveling.

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14 because a dedicated graphics card would come in handy for some fancy After Effects work when I'm on the go ;)

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade 14, it'd be better for me to play games.

Thanks  :D

1060 is great.      Work and play game will be more comfortable 

Ps:from China.   I don't know how many Chinese fans here.

I would like to have a powerful laptop liked new blade 14.Gtx1060 is more forceful than gtx960m in my laptop.So Linus please I wanna get one. 

Well, I don't have too much luck with giveaways but it doesn't hurt to try right? I would go with either because I just need a laptop for contacting my family/working/and of course my gaming needs. I am an avid gamer who made the large leap from console to PC and I can't go back. So I have been saving up to buy a laptop for when I leave to RTC which essentially is the United States Navy bootcamp and my rate is AECF (Advanced Electronic Computer Field) and I hope to have something to help me get through A and C school without having to lug my desktop to my classes. That's my reason for wanting the laptop. GLHF I geuss.

I fancy the one with 1060, I like game and sometimes I do some ps and pr job. I just like to make my PC fuly loaded.

i would love the blade it would be so much better for my needs 

I would really, really, really love a Blade Stealth.... I'm a father who lives in Brazil, and all tech things is soooooo expensive, and it's difficult to buy this kind a dream when I have to save money to send my baby girl to University.

Don't you think I deserve one? Comom, I need a Razee Blade Stealth...

Damn I would love the razer blade, I really want to start a twitch and youtube channel, but can't cause of my weaksauce PC, my friend gave me overwatch as a gift and I can't even play it... damn though I really hope i get that razer blade

New Razer Blade. Very hard to choose between these models though especially with the Razer Core option. 

Next year I will be modelling, animating, rendering and image editing at my university (we're creating a game in Unity) so the Razer Blade will allow me to do all of that 'on the go'.

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.

I reckon the razer blade looks pretty awesome, the i/o looks good enough for my needs as well as the 1 tb ssd

ALso congrats on 3 mil guys!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth,please, I am a exchang student from China it's my dream to be a YouTuber,but i can't afford a video editor machine. I really really really want this laptop. I don't like play games but i like technology. In China we can't go to YouTube but as you know you have a platforms in China. And i watch every single video in this platform . And it's help me get close to my dream. I am glad that now i came to US and become a part of 3million i know everybody wants this labtop. But i promise i will use this machine, and let it become more valuable. I will make best video and if i have this baby. I will do a video from her I will do a review of her. Thank you. This my dream my wish please. 

I prefer NEW Razer Blade 14 ,it has amazing performance with a very thin body,it looks awesome!

Would love the Razer Blade 14 - I need something powerful for work and gaming on the go! 

I'd love the new blade. And with the way things going I'm going to probably need a new computer anyways bc this one is almost fried. O.e

Games and Music. Nuff said.

/\
             /_.\
       _,.-'/ `",\'-.,_
    -~^    /______\`~~-^~

I definitely prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14 laptop because it have GTX 1060 Nvidia graphics card and a 1 terabyte SSD. I will use this laptop for college because right now I'm using HP Pavilion dv2 laptop that my parents bought for me in 2009 during my middle school years. I'm taking computer science classes and intend to pursue it so this laptop will help me in the process. Aside from college, I will also use this laptop for my side hobby that is gaming which I do in my free time to be stress-free. <3 Thank you for the giveaway! :)

Man I'm so torn - but I think I'd want the razer blade stealth more - I just love ultrabooks and man o man, that screen would be glorious for photo editing