3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would love razor blade and since i am starting college this year it would be nice to have it in my gaming/studying arsenal

cheers :D

That would be ridiculous to own such machine as Razer Blade. My ideapad would burst with envy right away. 

I would love a Razer Blade Stealth. Would be great for me to take it to college for my dorm. 

I would love the Razer Blade

I would use it for keeping photos of my cat? Idk

I would love to get the Blade (One with gtx 1060). Right now I am living with q6600 and hd 7770. I really want to play overwatch at a decent frame but both of the cpu and gpu are bottlenecking so it like plays at like 15fps and lower. This would help me alot to enjoy the game and improve my skillz. But Linus why you break so much stuffs especially at CES hope you dont break the laptops too lol (just a joke) let Luke touch it for you so you don't break it

Guys I really want a razor blade 14 because I really want to open my own YouTube gaming channel and I liked razor blade 14 because there specifications are epic I really loved it guys 

Thank u all ?

Razer blade stealth. I'd give this laptop to my mom because the laptop she uses now is damn old it drives me NUTS seeing her use it! >:(

At the end of September I will begin IT studies. Small and slim notebook may be helpful at the classes. Also I want to sign into club of interest that is all about photography and I classifie my skills of photo editing as advanced, so some CPU power might be helpful as well.

I'd prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14. My asus rog g750js died and I'm stuck with a 9600gt and a an amd athlon 4200+ that's at 80C idle and 100C at load and I don't know why. Getting any of the laptops would be rad because you receive a free version of FL Studio. Also there is the fact that the laptop is beast and will be able to do gaming as well as editing no problem.

I NEED THIS!!!

Need one where I can show off my skills in front of girls who aren't interested in me. Need that bigger e-peen.

Blade 14 please.

Razer Blade 14 please, because why not free stuff, and because i'm still on socket 775. 

New Razer Blade 14 for me. I'll it for work... no seriously.

Thanks!

I would like to have the new Razer Blade 14 for my gaming need and do some productivity as well.

Tough contention, but the NEW Razer Blade 14.  1080p to save battery life and better native resolution for my own gaming needs. Grats on 3mil.

I would like to have the new razer blade 14. I am simply a fanboy of razer. All of my peripherals are from razer so why not a blade 14 too? Plus i am tired of carrying a 17" qosmio in my hand. It does not even fit on lots of bags. Also its heavy you know... Keep up the good work guys, it's fun to learn newest trends & infos from you!

The New Razer Blade for sure.

1080p is enough for now and the graphics card will work perfectly with it. The laptop also looks better than the stealth.

The 1TB SSD also make me drool.

In my case I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth to use as a workstation and video calls, seeing as how I am an aspiring writer who is looking for a nice, high quality laptop.  It would be a nice birthday gift to receive either, though.  Fingers crossed!