3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth! I want to travel more than I do, and my current laptop isn't up to the task, so the mobility of the laptop will be a godsend! As well as being incredibly mobile, the lack of a graphics card means more battery life ;) and the razor core sounds too cool to even be real! good luck to everyone who enters, and congratulations to whoever wins!

i would like to win the new razer blade 14!! How good is it for the light weight so that i can bring back to college for schoolwork while at the same time i could enjoy a extreme gaming experience on it

okay, i choose that New Razer Blade, i want that 1060 desktop in laptop :D:D:D

Congratulation for 3 million subscriber and thank you Razer. I would love to have the the new Razer 14 laptop! I want to go into video editing industry and I fee this will be a great tool for the work.

I would love to have the blade.. in any case i would be happy with any 1 of those.. both are out of my reach.. costs 3 months of my entire income... for blade and 6 for stealth..

I would love the stealth. It would make all my school work much easier. 

I've been wanting to upgrade to a better laptop for a while, and I want to start working on editing and gaming. Currently my laptop is not up to the challenge. I think the Razer Blade would be perfect. Thanks!

On 5/9/2016 at 4:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

blade stealth,i love that laptop.

i would definately go harambe if i were to get the blade.For gaming of course compared to my latitude E6410 .Therea a lan part coming up soon and that would gorila up the place if i walked in with a blade.Harambe-at-Cincinnati-Zoo.jpg

(Imagine harambe with a blade) B|

I'd love the Blade 14. My current laptop is on it's way out and the new Blade would be a lovely addition :)

Razer Blade 14. Don't see the point of so many pixels on a 14 inch screen.

Congrats on THREE MILLION subscribers! That is completely amazing! That must feel out of this world! Seriously, congratulations. Here is to three million more! 

As for me, winning this giveaway would be amazing! Winning the Blade 14 would boost my spirits so much! There are so many games I would LOVE to play, but cannot touch because I cannot seem to get enough money aside to invest into a beast gaming and content creation rig. I really would like to try streaming and content creation on YouTube, as I feel I could be entertaining and I do collect enough knowledge about games I get into to share and help teach others. It would be fun, something to work towards everyday, and give me so much more motivation to play!

However I currently can't do either! :[ I have a 2008 Gateway P-6831FX that I use to play low requirement games, like League or CS:GO (which runs like crap and locks up for a few moments sometimes :[ ). It's Core2Duo T5450 1.66Hz processor cannot touch any of the games I CRAAAAVE to play, haha! I think she is dying too! Every time I turn it on, I have to restart it to get the wireless and the sound to initialize (driver issues? idk), the newly replaced battery doesn't hold charge, so it always needs to be plugged in to operate. Sometimes when I start it the screen looks like it's cracking, with lines running across it, which is extra scary and hurts deep in my heart to see her suffer so much. I've even seen it just suddenly give me a black screen and beep at me loundly :[, which is also extra scary. However, luckily, turning it off and back on seems to fix or push aside these issues for the meantime and allow me to use the computer as I need.

Winning this giveaway would enable me to start down the path of becoming a content creator, entertaining others and myself, inspire me to play so much better and harder, and allow me to play all the titles I dream of!

Just a few of those games would be Dark Souls 2 and 3, Bloodbourne, Fallout 4, Bioshock: Infinite, GTA 5, ARK, Witcher 2 and 3, the upcoming Civ game (as I hear Beyond Earth wasn't as good as past title), hate me all you want but I want to check out No Man's Sky :[ haha, DOOM, Grim Dawn, Subnautica, Killing Floor 2, FTB... Honestly, I could go on and on and on and on! Haha! I really could! 

The fact the Blade 14 is a laptop, that meets all the requirements I could possibly need, is a huge bonus. I'm always going over to my friends apartments to hangout, and play the few games we can together. So the portability is an EPIC bonus. Being able to play all the titles they always ask to play would be amazing, I would love that and I am sure they would as well. 
I couldn't be more ecstatic for a chance at this as I'm sure everyone else is as well. Thank you guys so much for giving this opportunity to everyone, you guys are always amazing and we all appreciate you. You keep us informed on so many things and that's a great feeling. Thank you.

Good luck to everyone and congrats to whoever wins! 

Once again, congratulations on 3,000,000 subscribers! That number of people is EPIC! You deserve it!

The razer laptops are really a masterpiece. Elegant, beautiful and powerful! I'd go with the Razer Blade because I'm a gamer.

Plus you don't need 4k for programming, unless its a standalone 30"+ monitor in a vertical orientation :P

I would love a Razer Blade, the non-stealth one. I need a laptop for school (I'm studying IT) and of course, for that glorious PCMR gaming. I have to graduate from my G3250 integrated graphics soon.

I am absolutely new here, but I would love to win that beast New Razer Blade. I am not bragging, but that laptop is like ~2-3 times lighter and ~10 times faster than my current Acer aspare, how crazy is that?

Also, in a Linus manner, I would like to address some concerns with this give away:
1) This is a 3M Youtube subscribers giveaway that is carried in "some far away forum" (I have never used this forum before even though I love Linus Tech tips on YouTube);
2) To enter a Youtube giveaway, you have to sign-up to that "some far away forum", that's never a fun thing;
3) With all due respect, prize pool is just two laptops, at the moment I am entering this giveaway, there are 2849 pages on this thread in this forum. Lest assume most of them are unique users. Thats ~60k people entering this giveaway. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's like ~ 2/60k= ~0.000(3)% chance to win.

Recommendation: Take an example from channels like Unbox Therapy, if you guys would giveaway like 1000 laptops that would be cool! Still it would be in the realm of 0.0..% chance to win, but at least 500 times better than now!

Thanks for great videos on Linus Tech tips,

Mr.D

Pls i really like the razer blade stealth and i almost see all of  your videos and hope i can win the laptop very thank you. 

Edited by CylanMax

i'd rather choose THE NEW RAZER BLADE, because more simple, there's a GTX 1060 GPU inside that laptop

Man, they are both so cool, but I think I have to go with the new blade

I would love to win the new blade. Razor has always caught my eye and I just love their products (even if I couldnt afford one ??) Goodluck everyone! 

I would definitely want the Razer Stealth, I can use that for my everyday school works. I use a MSI Android tab instead of a laptop for school lmao. But yea would definitely want to win a laptop.

SPECS: Intel® Core™ i7-3770/BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Ver. 5.x/Kingston 16.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz/ASUS DUAL OC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5/1x Kingston SSDNow V300 120gb, 1x Western Digital Green 1TB, 1x Western Digital Green 2TB 1x Western Digital Blue 1TB/Windows 10 Home 64-bit