3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

BLAAADEE! Haha I would definetly would love to win the BLADE 14. That 1060 is badass and even better on a razer laptop! So looking forward to winning one! Quick shoutout to linus and the entire gang, huge fan from San Juan, Argentina! :)

First of all you can do much better than 3 milion but congrats anyway.I would like to win the new Razer Blade 14 because althout I have a pc with gtx 960 and i5-650(will be replaced with fx-8350) I can't play any games or use it for any kind of media because my dad won't let me(I'm serious) with a laptop I could do all that from the comfort of my room(my pc is in the living room,don't ask why) and soon I will start my own youtube channel so I it would be nice if I could watch my videos also from the comfort of my room, but wait thats not all,and my brothers would be hapy if they could have a pc all for themselves so that is why and also because I like a Razzer logo and so I can brag about it with my friends(jk noone will know I have it because That).ps sorry for bad english

To be honest I dont know exactly which one I would want. Both are awesome. 

I think I would go for the Razor balde stealth. But the other one would be great aswell... -.- decisions... 

Ok I gues I would go for the Razor balde strealth. \(^.^)/

The new razer blade 14 please for a more pleasureable "viewing" experience ???

Having a razer blade 14 would be great for gaming on the go and I could use it for general school work and such as well. I think having a 1080p display is a great idea due to the longer battery life and in all honesty, 1080p is plenty for a laptops smaller screen.

I would be really excited to win the Blade for two reasons: 1. I finally could do CAD not only at home and 2. I could play every game anywere i want to. Regards from Germany

I think that the Razor Blade seems like a great way to go. All the specs are there and it's packed all into one little laptop. I would want the Razor Blade. 

That Razer Blade Stealth would be killer. 

PC: 

CPU: A6-5400k | Mobo: Some MSI Mobo | RAM: 2x4 1866 MHz G.Skill Sniper | GPU: R7 260x

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G105 | Webcam: Logitech C310 | Monitor: AOC E2070Swn | SteelSeries 3Hv2

A new Razer Blade could be nice for the new school year.

New Razer Blade to go with my razer tactical pro backpack would be great. Go LTT ;)

I'd prefer the Razer Blade over the Stealth simply because of the 1060. I don't game on the go often but I won't really benefit from the 4k screen on the Stealth since I only really watch YouTube and my internet isn't good enough to play 4k. I'd mostly use it for school since most of my classes are online and a little gaming and video consumption. Plus, I'd most likely give my parents my current desktop since the Blade config is better than what I'm currently using, so there's really no reason to have both. 

The Blade 14" looks awesome, it would make my friends AlienWare 14" look like a brick.

I would like the Razor Blade Stealth It looks cool and I could play garrys mod with it when I go to my nan's house 

Amazing giveaway! Definitely the new razer blade which would be a serious upgrade for me.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

I would love to have the Blade, just the looks of it make me all giddy. A good laptop is just handy for a musician with an incomplete studio..... so like me :D

The Blade. Would use it to make funny animations of Dennis... No, seriously. I am starting at an university this year and having such a "beefy" laptop would be quite awesome, because i will need to run graphics intensive simulations. Doing this at the university would save me a lot of time. Although i cannot even afford a "normal" laptop, not even one from Aldi.

The New Blade 14 would be great for me! I would love to be able to game on the go and that would be a perfect laptop to take to college next year! Thanks!

I would really like the NEW Razer Blade 14 with that sick GTX 1060....would be an nice upgrade to my  current 610M. 

I would like to win the new Razer Blade. I'm starting college in January and having a reliable laptop to work on and game on in my downtime would really make things a lot easier.

Grats on 3 mill, boys!

If I win that Blade 14 it will def. be an upgrade from the old MacBook I am using for college. 

Good luck everyone!

I'd love a chance for the new blade (non-stealth)! Gaming on the go!

Congrats on 3 mil! I would definitely get the blade 14. I love gaming and the razer blade seems perfect, and of course bug my other friends who want the razer blade 14.

Hi, i want a razer blade 14 because you are the best  and congratulations with 3 millions! subscribers :)