which camera?

Go to solution Solved by looney,

sony fs700 I believe. not sure though.

EDIT:

Yep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCf86QQeTnc

Hey guys! which camera does linus and his team uses in his/their videos?

thanks.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

it's annoying me so much that I can't remember D: but I'm pretty sure it depends on what they are doing ?!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

EDIT:

Yep:

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Nothing any of us can afford :P

does he use like a professional series kind of camera used to shoot movies? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

EDIT:

Yep:

uh! it's 10000$!

COMING SOON

uh! it's 10000$!

What did you expect? :P

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

What did you expect? :P

i thought it would be at least under 5000$ ! 

COMING SOON

Along with about $15,000 of lenses and a 4k upgrade kit.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Wait a couple of years and you can get them for around that xD

And a computer powerful enough to edit the files... Working with video is expensive. Although you don't need to own 15,000 worth of lenses to use the camera. :blink:

And a computer powerful enough to edit the files... Working with video is expensive. Although you don't need to own 15,000 worth of lenses to use the camera. :blink:

They have that many though :)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

If you want a good camera for video, just grab urself a canon t something i and build up a collection of lenses and mics and stands etc. and you can do some pretty cool stuff on a under $2000 budget. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I doubt they have $15 000 worth of lenses. That's basically buying the hebrew trinity twice over.

If you want a good camera for video, just grab urself a canon t something i and build up a collection of lenses and mics and stands etc. and you can do some pretty cool stuff on a under $2000 budget. 

I've heard quite alot of people recommending Canon's for video, but I have to say, Nikon has really improved their video function on their cameras.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I doubt they have $15 000 worth of lenses. That's basically buying the hebrew trinity twice over.

I've heard quite alot of people recommending Canon's for video, but I have to say, Nikon has really improved their video function on their cameras.

but not to the extent of 60fps capability's

no contest for any short film production where you need a smooth as butter slow motion scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJCEfhgplw

or if you need a headphone jack you get a canon. 

#KilledMyWife 

but not to the extent of 60fps capability's

no contest for any short film production where you need a smooth as butter slow motion scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJCEfhgplw

or if you need a headphone jack you get a canon. 

The T3i doesn't have a headphone jack, neither does the T4i nor the T5i.

None of the entry level cameras have one. Not even the 70D/7D has one.

The Nikon D7100 has one though.

If you want a headphone jack to monitor your audio you have to go to a 5D miii. Though every camera above the D7100 has one.

Now, for microphone in ports, all Nikon cameras now have them as standard. And so do all Canon cameras.

Also, no APS-C Canon cameras can shoot 1080P @ 60 FPS, unless you're using magic lantern which makes it a moot point at it's a third party firmware. The Nikon D7100 can natively shoot 1080i @ 60 FPS though, in it's 1.3x crop mode.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The T3i doesn't have a headphone jack, neither does the T4i nor the T5i.

None of the entry level cameras have one. Not even the 70D/7D has one.

The Nikon D7100 has one though.

If you want a headphone jack to monitor your audio you have to go to a 5D miii. Though every camera above the D7100 has one.

Now, for microphone in ports, all Nikon cameras now have them as standard. And so do all Canon cameras.

Also, no APS-C Canon cameras can shoot 1080P @ 60 FPS, unless you're using magic lantern which makes it a moot point at it's a third party firmware. The Nikon D7100 can natively shoot 1080i @ 60 FPS though, in it's 1.3x crop mode.

nikon makes good cameras, but still for movies I would go with a canon but thats just me. Nikon is best for photos though. 

I don't own a nikon camera but I'm sure i'll pick up a film f4 within the next year. 

#KilledMyWife 

I gonna buy a Panasonic GH3 soon for video. Very nice camera for video with M43 lenses. So take a look at the GH3. It is a camera which is simulair to the 5D mark3 in function and quality.

EDIT:

Yep:

then which one did they use before?

COMING SOON

then which one did they use before?

before this they used a XA10 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/749467-REG/Canon_4922B002_XA10_HD_Professional_Camcorder.html

back in the day they used a canon Gl2

20224838-2-440-overview-1.gif

#KilledMyWife