Does anyone know the HDMI version of a reference 750ti?

8BitArak
Go to solution Solved by 79wjd,

It's capped at 30hz, but Netflix doesn't stream at 60fps anyway, so it doesn't matter. 

I got my hands on a free 750ti and want to use it for a 4k Netflix PC I know that it supports 4k the only question is if it can do it in 60 or only in 30hz

It's capped at 30hz, but Netflix doesn't stream at 60fps anyway, so it doesn't matter. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

3 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I would argue that it can matter. The experience that you get when moving the window over, or using the PC in general can be sub-par when trying to find content to watch.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Was also a question on futureproof ness

34 minutes ago, 8BitArak said:

Was also a question on futureproof ness

You technically can run 4K60 through the 750 Ti if you have a TV that supports Chroma(4:4:4 ratio), but the content theoretically won't look as good due to the compression that's occurring.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch