Overclocking?

Hey Guys, What's the best "software" to use to help me overclock my i7 4770k that's arriving with the pc build today? 

You're supposed to just use your motherboard's bios or software.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I dont recommend using software for any CPU overclocking, use the BIOS. U can find many tutorials on youtube, linus has one for haswell also.

i7 4770K 4.7 Ghz (1.285vCore, CORSAIR H110) - GIGABYTE G1 SNIPER M5 - MSI GTX 780 (Arctic Hybrid watercooled)- G.SKILL 16gb 2133Mhz cl9 - SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256gb - CORSAIR 350D - CORSAIR RM 750W

LENOVO Y500 i7 3630qm 3.4 Ghz, GTX 650M SLI, 8gb 1600Mhz, WD 1tb, Cooler Master U2

BUILD LOG: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26468-finished-350d-mini-gigabyte-killer-blackgreen/

Ahh okay makes more sense, Isnt there a program called "MSI Afterburner" that can assist me ? :) 

MSI Afterburner is for overclocking your GPU. Overclocking your CPU is best done in the BIOS of your motherboard.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Hey Guys, What's the best "software" to use to help me overclock my i7 4770k that's arriving with the pc build today? 

Are you looking for stress testing and monitoring software or in OS overclocking software?

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

Are you looking for stress testing and monitoring software or in OS overclocking software?

I wouldnt mind a monitoring software, That way i can keep an eye on my fan speed / temperature of stuff :) 

I wouldnt mind a monitoring software, That way i can keep an eye on my fan speed / temperature of stuff :)

If you have an ASUS board their AIsuite is an alright tool for monitoring and controlling fan speeds. OCCT is another option that offers stress testing and temp monitoring all in one. It really personal preference i.e. if you want to spend money or not, on software for the interface and functionality that you want.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

Here's Linus' guide for overclocking Haswell: 

The other thing you may want to look at seeing as you're new is the Intel Tuning Program. Under the standard Intel warranty, overclocking and damages done by it are not covered and thus void the warranty. However at an additional cost of like $30, you can register for the program. It'll give you a replacement if your CPU dies within the standard warranty period. http://click.intel.com/tuningplan/

Here's Linus' guide for overclocking Haswell: 

The other thing you may want to look at seeing as you're new is the Intel Tuning Program. Under the standard Intel warranty, overclocking and damages done by it are not covered and thus void the warranty. However at an additional cost of like $30, you can register for the program. It'll give you a replacement if your CPU dies within the standard warranty period. http://click.intel.com/tuningplan/

I will take a look certainly, Thanks a bunch :)