Good games to get

TubsAlwaysWins

What games should I get? These are all the games I currently have

Games.PNG

Breaking things 1 day at a time

1 minute ago, Jstone said:

fallout 4 or overwatch cant see you list

Yeah IDK whats up with the pictures.

Its beseige, black mesa, CS:GO, Dirt Rally, GMOD, Half life, HL2, HL@ Episodes 1&2 & Lost Coast, HL Blue Shift, HL Opposing force, morrors edge, rust, TF Classic

32 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Yeah IDK whats up with the pictures.

Its beseige, black mesa, CS:GO, Dirt Rally, GMOD, Half life, HL2, HL@ Episodes 1&2 & Lost Coast, HL Blue Shift, HL Opposing force, morrors edge, rust, TF Classic

might also want to spring for witcher 3

3 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

What games should I get? These are all the games I currently have

Games.PNG

how is CS:GO? debating getting I have heard it is hard my friend is pressuring me into getting it. Is it worth 15 or should I wait to get it on sale around $10

2 hours ago, TheSlicingEdge said:

how is CS:GO? debating getting I have heard it is hard my friend is pressuring me into getting it. Is it worth 15 or should I wait to get it on sale around $10

Its totally worth 15. Great game

Since you enjoy Half-Life 2 , you should try Dishonored as both games have the same art director and they share a similar art style.

Insurgency is on sale now, it is a great military shooter if you are looking for a tactical FPS.

try out the witcher series if you like action rpg and good stories the first one is different then 2 and 3 but its still fun

Fallout 4. Hands down the best game i have ever played

Red (Soon to be Retired)CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: CM 212 Evo  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz Mobo: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 SSD: Kingston 128 GB (Boot), Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB (Main Games) HDD: WD Black 1 TB (Storage + Older Games) PSU: EVGA W1 500W Monitor: Dell ST2220l 21.5". Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse, SteelSeries mosepad, 

On 9/2/2016 at 6:48 PM, TheSlicingEdge said:

It is worth $15, but goes on sale for $7.50 or less very often. I'd just wait for a sale IMO lol

21 hours ago, xirinnn said:

overwatch or gta 5?

GTA V has limitless play time. You could literally play for a year straight and not beat it as it's replay value is in a league of its own. However the raw fun you will get out of Overwatch (you will get addicted, at least I did) is a rare gem. Honestly, both are some of the greatest games ever made for PC. So honestly mate I would recommend both. They are both over 5-star games (see what I did there? Lol). 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

I would have bought GTA V like a year or two ago but parents have rules and I can't. (I would basically get it for the sandbox aspect). But since it is steam... and i have friends that have it... I could borrow it...

What kind of games do you enjoy I own and have played a ton of games on steam if you let me know what your into I can definitely recommend some stuff.

7 hours ago, Orangeator said:

GTA V has limitless play time. You could literally play for a year straight and not beat it as it's replay value is in a league of its own. However the raw fun you will get out of Overwatch (you will get addicted, at least I did) is a rare gem. Honestly, both are some of the greatest games ever made for PC. So honestly mate I would recommend both. They are both over 5-star games (see what I did there? Lol). 

That's where I'm having trouble, I like to play competitive games like League, Dota, ETC. It gives a unique difficulty that other games wouldn't be able to provide however, GTA 5 is something that I think no one will ever get tired of playing, so many missions, modes, and things to do. I guess i'll buy the first one to go on sale. Winter is Coming anyway.