help? Advice for water cooling noob.

Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

Just going to point out that a res is quite heavy but an AIO is very secure if you use all the screws, because it doesn't have a res.

Adding another radiator won't make your loop more fragile.

Between going to friends house, LANs, coming to and form college I move my PC a lot!  like once a week min. And I curently Have a H220, but I want to upgrade it adding a rez. and another 120 thick RAD. and I was wondering with all the time I move it should I be afraid of stuff leaking and air getting in the pump?

the H220 is making a horrible sound and I think I need to RMA it before I do this

Yeah Coolbeans is rigth. It's not gonna be safe if you move it around alot.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

If you move it around a lot your better off with another aio or a high end air cooler

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Just going to point out that a res is quite heavy but an AIO is very secure if you use all the screws, because it doesn't have a res.

Adding another radiator won't make your loop more fragile.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Yeah i would recommend just getting another AIO kit, they're more secure and the res is usually difficult to secure well