Comparing the Swiftech H240x2 vs H320x2

This weekend I was tweaking my overclock on my 4790k that's currently cooled by the Corsair H100i v1 with Noctua NF-F12s. I am at a serious thermal limit with that cooler, even at full RPM on the fans. I've come to the conclusion that this old cooler just can't keep up with my desire for anything over 4.6GHz. I have done my research and I am not sure whether to get the Swiftech H240x2 or the H320x2. On swiftech's website, the H320x2 performs marginally better than the H240x2. 

PERF-DRIVE-X2-PRESTIGE.PNG

I wanted to reach out to the community to see what you guys think. Is the extra cost of the H320x2 worth the superbly low difference in actual performance? Is there another solution that I should consider? Keep in mind that I am more than willing to update another AIO cooler's fans to Noctua's to reduce noise as I want this cooler to be as quiet as possible. I've looked at the Kraken x61 but I hear that it is significantly louder. Is that just fan noise or the pump itself? 

So many questions. Damn you overclocking, I need MORE POWER.

i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz, 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz, MSI Gaming X 8G GTX 1080@2060MHz, 500GB SSD, 2TB Raid 0 HDD, 240GB Raid 0 SSD, EVGA SuperNOVA 850W PSU, Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed