Where are the certifications?

pyr0

Hello. I recently bought a delta psu on eBay. Upon looking at the sticker, I noticed important certifications, ul for example was missing. 

Here is the label,what do you guys think? IMG_20160806_223417.jpg

Thanks in advance 

It could of fallen of, or maybe was just never certified. WWhat's your country/where did you buy it from?

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Having the CE marking means that it should be good, as it is the "UL" of Europe.

UL is an American certification, so it may just be a European model. It is CE certified (as I understand it, the European certification is better/more strict). Delta doesn't really make crap, so it should be safe. 

2 minutes ago, Justin_ said:

Having the CE marking means that it should be good, as it is the "UL" of Europe.

True, but just a note, not every CE note is the european one.

If there is some spacing between the 2 letters it's indeed the europe cerification.

But if there is no space between the letters, it means Chinese Export, which means nothing :D

There are some example about the legit and fake ones here: http://www.ce-marking.org/what-is-ce-marking.html

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

As long as its a legit Delta PSU you don't need to worry, delta power supplies are pretty solid

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

True, but just a note, not every CE note is the european one.

If there is some spacing between the 2 letters it's indeed the europe cerification.

But if there is no space between the letters, it means Chinese Export, which means nothing :D

There are some example about the legit and fake ones here: http://www.ce-marking.org/what-is-ce-marking.html

True, but I wouldn't expect DELTA of faking a cert

1 minute ago, Justin_ said:

True, but I wouldn't expect DELTA of faking a cert

The one on that PSU is indeed a real one so no worries, but there are a lot of people out there, even in europe, that don't know the difference.

Or don't even notice that not every CE logo is the same.

I just want to make clear CE doesn't always mean it's a good product.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon