First Impressions of Pokémon X/Y

What are your first thoughts? I personally love it so far! Sure there are some things that need to be worked on but what do you guys think? I have X and rate it a 8.8/10 personally

I still need to get my hands on a 3DS lol

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Who is willing to buy me a 3DS and pokémon X? :rolleyes:

I had it on preorder but had to cancel for now.

Now I have a blue pokemon edition 3ds with no games for it. lol.

ergh i just realised pokemon diamond is nearly 7 years old?! Still feels modern to me when I had a little play the other day. I missed the gen 3, got gen 4 (diamond) and haven't had any since.

Tomorrow I can go pick up mine from pre-order :D, bought X and Y, 1 for my sis.

So.. tomorrow I'll be back.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

They fixed basically most of the issues that I had with the previous games. Basically no level grinding! 5 of my 6 MSN party are the perfect level at all times by just fighting trainers on my general way. Amazing

Ugh... I'll be happy when pokemon is 60 fps again 3rd gen master race

I did not like how the first forest was just viridian forest. That was dissapointing. Other than that, its Pokemon... So there is that.

I really like it, this is the first game where i have the 3d function on at all times, it doesn't use it all the time though, only in battles and some dungeons, but it looks better with 3D on.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I did not like how the first forest was just viridian forest. That was dissapointing. Other than that, its Pokemon... So there is that.

There's quite a few little nods to the original games like that. Things that characters say and obviously the mega starters.. etc.

I have x and y, coz i was a derp and bought x without looking at any of the info before hand.. decided I wanted charizard y for my battling team. >.>

I finished the game a few days a go. Story was much deeper than I expected. Sad there is little post game.

I think the pokemon origins special would make a badass game. Red at the brink of death but his charivari doesn't give up mega evolves and kicks mew twos ass then you go to the Kali's region chasing mew :)