Ram not being detected Windows 10 (Solved)

Hey everyone I hope you're having a great day!

So I build my first PC just a few days ago and I'm having an issue with one of the RAM sticks not being detected. I have a Mini-itx motherboard, so it only has two ram slots and I've tried troubleshooting to see if the ram or the motherboard are defective. To do this I tried both Ram sticks by themselves, I tried them in both slots by themselves and I tried switching their positions in the motherboard. What I found out was that both RAM stick work and both slots work, they simply don't both work at once. I also learned that it's not an issue with windows because in the bios my computer only detects one stick of RAM as well. I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix this issue because after combing google for information I found nothing that has helped me. Here's my parts list :

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

Deepcool CAPTAIN 120 91.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Crucial MX300 750GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Video Card

Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Edition Mini ITX Tower Case

SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit

I also converted an external Seagate 5tb HDD into an internal one, but the problem existed before I did that so I don't think that's an issue. Anywhoo, if anyone has any advice on this matter it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks soo much for reading, and God Bless!

If your motherboard has a "memory OK!" button somewhere, press that one (while having the PC shut off, obviously) and see if it fixes it.

Check in BIOS if there is some sort of setting for Single / Dual Channel RAM and if so, change it to dual channel.

Reset the BIOS to default settings.

If none of this fixes it, I'm out of ideas other than to try different RAM...

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately however there seems to be no Single / Dual Channel RAM setting in the bios and reseting the bios did not fix things. Also I don't beleive my motherboard has a "memory OK!" button on it. Thanks again for the reply though!

I FIGURED IT OUT! Apparently my cpu bracket was screwed on just a little too tight .... So I loosened it and now I have 16gigs of RAM! WOOT!