how to do a startup repair if i don't have the CD

Go to solution Solved by legopc,

you could download an iso from the microsoft website and burn it on a disk/put it on a usb drive sorry dont have a link atm

can somebody please tell me how can i do a startup repair and i don't have w7 installation disc :(  

is there any way i can get it and burn it in a disc please tell me and thanks

post-28149-0-97047600-1381593265.png

the screenshot is for if you want to know why i want to do this and i already tried many solutions and checked many treads 

anyway please tell me how to get/create one  :unsure:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

you could download an iso from the microsoft website and burn it on a disk/put it on a usb drive sorry dont have a link atm

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

ok i will see if i can find it

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

thanks i found it hopefully after i buy a blank CD and burn it the thing i am trying to fix works   :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

further to having a full Windows install disc you can also burn one from in Windows "Control Panel\System and Security\Backup and Restore > Create a system repair disc" that just creates the 'repair' bit of the OS disc, but since you already have found an OS iso I would just burn that it's the same thing.

thanks i found it hopefully after i buy a blank CD and burn it the thing i am trying to fix works   :)

well let us know how it turns out :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Get iso and put on a usb drive

if i do that will i have to do more stuffs and i was thinking about a dvd because i plan to keep it for future events and i was aware of usb but it seemed i have to do more stuffs

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

if i do that will i have to do more stuffs and i was thinking about a dvd because i plan to keep it for future events and i was aware of usb but it seemed i have to do more stuffs

Not in my experience. Download iso file, format usb, put iso on usb,  put in usb port, set boot priority in bios.

Not in my experience. Download iso file, format usb, put iso on usb,  put in usb port, set boot priority in bios.

ok thanks  ^_^

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD