PC in Vintage Stereo or Mac G5

spwath

IDK what to build my PC into, either the G5 case or my vintage stereo.

What do you think?
G5:
20160801_195500.jpg

Vintage stereo (I would repair the cloth there)

20160823_173515.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

the g5 would be nice but the vintage stereo you will have to put holes in maybe I would love to see it

Just now, Jstone said:

the g5 would be nice but the vintage stereo you will have to put holes in maybe I would love to see it

I have watercooling, so for the stereo, I would put my radiator to intake through speaker grill.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

G5 would be easier to work with because it's a PC case (the case not the product)

but if the stereo doesn't work and want to try something new maybe go for the stereo 

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

Stereo and send me the G5 :)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, spwath said:

I have watercooling, so for the stereo, I would put my radiator to intake through speaker grill.

I would go that route just make sure you have a nice way to make it so you can keep out the dust is the only issue I can think of

Just now, samiscool51 said:

G5 would be easier to work with because it's a PC case (the case not the product)

but if the stereo doesn't work and want to try something new maybe go for the stereo 

IDK, i think the stereo would actually be easier, as the G5 doesnt have an ATX layout.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

send me the G5 :)

No thanks.

Its too pretty.

Just now, spwath said:

No thanks.

boo

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

5 minutes ago, spwath said:

IDK, i think the stereo would actually be easier, as the G5 doesnt have an ATX layout.

mod it to fit a ATX layout, plus i think it already has the AXT layout standard 

Sure, it would require intense modding though, I feel the stereo would be easier

2 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

It's mATX, and even an mATX board would require a bunch of case modding. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

MB stands that screw into wood can be hard to find and sometimes expensive

but there won't be any metal shards everywhere

MB stands that screw into wood can be hard to find and sometimes expensive

but there won't be any metal shards everywhere

I would probably just buy a motherboard tray and screw that into the wood

8 minutes ago, spwath said:

I would probably just buy a motherboard tray and screw that into the wood

that works,