I need some tips for upgrading my gpu

Go to solution Solved by astranger200,

i got an MSI A68HM-E33 V2 motherboard with a AMD A10-6800K processor and a 350W power core but i want to know witch gpu is great for my pc. do i need to upgrade my processor too?

5 minutes ago, Sergio Cortez said:

i got an MSI A68HM-E33 V2 motherboard with a AMD A10-6800K processor and a 350W power core but i want to know witch gpu is great for my pc. do i need to upgrade my processor too?

You need to upgrade your Power Supply and an RX480 4GB should be good for your pc and if u hav money a GTX1060!

7 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

You need to upgrade your Power Supply and an RX480 4GB should be good for your pc and if u hav money a GTX1060!

any tips for the Power Supply. also should RX460 4GB give me a good result with a more lower price?

7 minutes ago, Sergio Cortez said:

any tips for the Power Supply. also should RX460 4GB give me a good result with a more lower price?

On the cheap anything thats 500w-750w should be fine and the RX470 would be as low as i would go :3 or maybe a second hand GTX 960 4GB

7 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

On the cheap anything thats 500w-750w[.]

Just any old power supply will not work. It must be something that actually delivers what it's supposed to, and isn't a fire hazard. Wattage is not everything, and you need to ensure that the rails can deliver sufficient amperage to the components, and ensure that it has all of the protection that a good power supply should have.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch