primochill rigid acrylic help

Toxic.

If I'm connecting the tube from one component to another, will I have the problem of the tube not being able to be sitted properly in? Because the tube is hard, you can't bend the tube to fit into the compression.

Rad>Compression > tube> compression > cpu block

If I've already connected my tubing to the rad,and i need to bend the acrylic, how do I fit it into the inlet of the cpu block? Sorry for my fail explanation ._.

If I'm connecting the tube from one component to another, will I have the problem of the tube not being able to be sitted properly in? Because the tube is hard, you can't bend the tube to fit into the compression.

Rad>Compression > tube> compression > cpu block

If I've already connected my tubing to the rad,and i need to bend the acrylic, how do I fit it into the inlet of the cpu block? Sorry for my fail explanation ._.

With hard tubing you need to bend/form it first. You use a heat gun and a silicone tube and then heat the tubing until it is pliable and bend it to the angle you need. Here is the video Primochill made explaining it.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Heat gun :) They're like $20

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

heat and bend like others said or if like me you have tons of fittings at your disposal you could always just us 90's and 45's and stuff like that to get it where you need it, matter of preference of course

Please check the Hardline Workshop thread in this forum,Acrylic and Copper covered.

Basic former use and bending method covered.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Please check the Hardline Workshop thread in this forum,Acrylic and Copper covered.

Basic former use and bending method covered.

The url please :)

heat and bend like others said or if like me you have tons of fittings at your disposal you could always just us 90's and 45's and stuff like that to get it where you need it, matter of preference of course

I'm avoiding the many fittings i need. That's why i went acrylic

The url please :)

Search Hardline workshop in the search.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.