[Future tech question] what happened to vega 11

The Elder Smurf

I'm not here to start a fanboy war or start rumors. I just remember there being vega 11 and vega 10. Now all we hear about is vega 10. Am I missing something or is there only vega 10 and I was seeing things?

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Vega 10: New Furys

Vega 11: 480X, 490, 490X

Probably. 

That wasn't the question lol. I just haven't seen anything about vega 11 since like January, Im just curious if it's still a thing at this point

4 minutes ago, The Elder Smurf said:

That wasn't the question lol. I just haven't seen anything about vega 11 since like January, Im just curious if it's still a thing at this point

Probably. Polaris 10 and Polaris 11 is still a thing. Why would they drop Vega 11? They don't have a reason not to. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Vega 10 will be the enthusiast stuff and possibly the first part of Vega we'll see. Vega 11 will be a thing, I don't think Vega 10 will be under the 400 series.

I think Vega 10 will include an RX 590 and maybe a Fury branded GPU and Vega 11 will be the RX 560, RX 570 and RX 580. 

That'll likely be around mid 2017 if Vega 10 does land Q4 '16.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

Vega 10 will be the enthusiast stuff and possibly the first part of Vega we'll see. Vega 11 will be a thing, I don't think Vega 10 will be under the 400 series.

I think Vega 10 will include an RX 590 and maybe a Fury branded GPU and Vega 11 will be the RX 560, RX 570 and RX 580. 

That'll likely be around mid 2017 if Vega 10 does land Q4 '16.

Vega is going to be 4th Gen gcn arch, so it's going to be a 490 and a fury successor. Maybe they will make a rx 485, an rx 490, an rx 495, and a rx rage or something like that