Is this mouse to big?

MrIceCremeLollipop

So I have very small hands, and im not sure if the Logitech g602 will be to big for me, I have an asus ux 300 and was wanting an upgrade, I was thinking about saving for an mx master....But I tried one out and its way to big for me. So I had to rule that out, Then I came across the Logitech g602 which I like, But will it be to big for me? Im not great at working out dimensions thus why im making this post.

How about the mx anywhere 2? Also, Can anyone suggest any small, good quality mice? 

14074613_1158740077516346_1948945355_o.jpg

P_500.jpg

I have the steelseries rival 300 and its great for big and small hands works for any type of work you do 

I have both the MX Master and the g602, they are about the same size(g602 is a bit smaller). If you are nearby a Best Buy, you can try out multiple mouses.

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5930k  |  Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified  |  RAM: 32 GB Crucial DDR4  |  GPU:  R9 290 Reference Tri-Crossfire w/Kraken g10 mod  | Case: Corsair 780t  |  Storage: Sandisk 960GB SSD, Crucial 960GB SSD, 128GB Sandisk SSD, Seagate 2TB Hard Drive, Seagate Archive Drive 8TB, HGST Deskstar 4TB  |  PSU: Rosewill Gold Lightning-1300, Display(s): Nixeus Vue 24"144Hz FreeSync, 50in TV, Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Tablet Monitor w/ Mechanical Arm  |  Cooling: Cosair H55, H105, 2*Kraken X41  |  Keyboard:  Rosewill Mechanical Brown Keyboard| Mouse: MX Master, G602  | Sound:  Sennheiser HD 700, Westone W40, SoundBlaster e5, Fiio e18

Just now, keNNySOC said:

How about the Zowie FK2?

I own the middle one, And its too big. Thanks though.

Just now, Will Or occ said:

I have the steelseries rival 300 and its great for big and small hands works for any type of work you do 

It looks quite long, Is it just the pictures?  If its too big it will be a complete waste of money.

500x1000px-LL-5a1d52f8_ugK2uPk.jpeg

Maybe a little to big but my hand to mouse  comparison isn't much different, what matters is comfort and if it isn't comfortable then it's an issue

also what grip do you use?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Just now, iLoiter said:

I have both the MX Master and the g602, they are about the same size(g602 is a bit smaller). If you are nearby a Best Buy, you can try out multiple mouses.

We dont have best buy in England but I think currys (Our tech retailer) has them, I didnt acculy think about that though. 

Just now, AresKrieger said:

Maybe a little to big but my hand to mouse  comparison isn't much different, what matters is comfort and if it isn't comfortable then it's an issue

also what grip do you use?

Grip?

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Rapoo V300?

It looks really good, Looks like my current one but I cant really find it and the one I can find is almost £100

Just now, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Palm grip :D

Yeah that would make using a big mouse with small hands difficult, I use claw myself (honestly my hands are big but my fingers are short)

But I recommend what @iLoiter said and go to a store and try out some mice that people say are good, the 402(/502 )which I use would likely feel awkward with a short hand if you use palm grip

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Forgot to mention, if you were interested in the g602, look up the g502. Basically the same mouse except its smaller and hardwired instead of wireless.

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5930k  |  Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified  |  RAM: 32 GB Crucial DDR4  |  GPU:  R9 290 Reference Tri-Crossfire w/Kraken g10 mod  | Case: Corsair 780t  |  Storage: Sandisk 960GB SSD, Crucial 960GB SSD, 128GB Sandisk SSD, Seagate 2TB Hard Drive, Seagate Archive Drive 8TB, HGST Deskstar 4TB  |  PSU: Rosewill Gold Lightning-1300, Display(s): Nixeus Vue 24"144Hz FreeSync, 50in TV, Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Tablet Monitor w/ Mechanical Arm  |  Cooling: Cosair H55, H105, 2*Kraken X41  |  Keyboard:  Rosewill Mechanical Brown Keyboard| Mouse: MX Master, G602  | Sound:  Sennheiser HD 700, Westone W40, SoundBlaster e5, Fiio e18

The G700s is pretty tiny.

Are you looking for a mouse for gaming as well? It's a good thing you didn't get the MX Master, it's not that great at gaming.

I switch between my Level10 M and MX Master depending on the task.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just now, AresKrieger said:

Yeah that would make using a big mouse with small hands difficult, I use claw myself (honestly my hands are big but my fingers are short)

But I recommend what @iLoiter said and go to a store and try out some mice that people say are good, the 402(/502 )which I use would likely feel awkward with a short hand if you use palm grip

I probably will end up going to a shop and buying one, Its a bit awkward shopping for mice online....

Just now, iLoiter said:

Forgot to mention, if you were interested in the g602, look up the g502. Basically the same mouse except its smaller and hardwired instead of wireless.

They look good, Hopefully I can find one irl.