Need some community feedback for my benchmarking graphs

FakeGamerGuy

First off, this isn't a plug for my website (look ma', no link!). :)

I've started doing some benchmarking lately, specifically with No Man's Sky, and while I was compiling data and creating the graphs I came up with a few different layouts and I'm not sure which is best or easiest to understand.

Chart 1 plots frame time and frames per second on the same Y axis. For higher FPS results they should stay away from each other, making it easy to read, but if I'm doing something like 4K testing or playing a game where the frame rate is locked to 30 by default (*cough*cough*) they'll basically overlay each other. For anything in the realm of 60 FPS it'll also allow me to compare multiple titles, settings, hardware, etc. on the same chart.

Chart 2 is basically the same except the data points are on their own Y axis, allowing me to move them around if I need to. IMO this is the least appealing one.

Chart 3 inverts the Y axis for frame times so it correlates better with the FPS graph. I think this looks good and presents the data in an easier-to-understand way, but it might be confusing for some people if frame time is upside down.

I'd appreciate any feedback on which one you guys think is the best. 

chart-1.jpg

chart-2.jpg

chart-3.jpg

Edit: Frames per second is being calculated by counting the number of frames within 1000 ms of the current one which is why it's a little jagged. It's counting whole frames so it's always an integer. Not sure how I should do it "properly" to get a floating point value with my FRAPS results in Excel.

it looks nice and clean :)

make a dark themed one for the night owls here 

c: my eyes burn

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.