Roccat Kone Pure Gaming Mouse Unboxing & Overview

LinusTech

I think the video actually does a pretty good job of outlining the features and specifications of the mouse, but if you're looking for the very brief summary, here's who I would recommend this mouse for:

Someone with smaller hands who wants a palm mouse

Something with medium hands who wants a claw mouse

Someone who wants a lightweight mouse with an 8200 DPI sensor

and last, but certainly not least, someone who wants to take advantage of Roccat talk, the software feature that allows you to access another set of functionality by using a "shift" (not the actual shift, but above it) key on a keyboard to access a 2nd level of functionality including re-mapping and macros on each button on the mouse. Similarly Roccat Talk can be used to activate shift on the mouse to access another level of functionality on a bunch of the keys on the keyboard itself including even the WASD keys. Very cool stuff. You can re-bind them for use on the fly rather than even having to move your keyboard hand!!

There's no video... :(

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Could you make a review of roccat kone xtd too ?cuz im thinking of buying it with roccat isku fx !

Who's the guy in the back of the video? :-)

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

• 4 months later...

diesel

Dezel

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS: