Planning my build. What should i change?

Titan Mk. IV

> I know the PSU is overkill. i am planning on upgrading in the future.

> I actually kinda want to replace the motherboard. should i? I went with it because of it's solid black color. I do not know much about MSI, and would like to use an Asus or Gigabyte board, but i cannot find one that is solid black with no accents. Does MSI make good boards, and is this a good one? I will be overclocking.

>With CPU coolers, i am on the fence between what i have, a Hyper 212 EVO, or a liquid cooler. What do you think?

>With my GPU, i'm actually debating between what i have, or an Asus ROG Strix. which is better?

What do you think? What do you recommend i change? I am open to any and all ideas.

it's a giant mushroom... MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To make it easier for us to modify, could you format this using PCPartPicker?

Looks like an alright build, I would change the cooler to a Cryorig H7

Everything looks fine, a liquid cooled would allow for higher overclocks, and you are paying a big premium for dominator platinums. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

Everything looks fine, a liquid cooled would allow for higher overclocks, and you are paying a big premium for dominator platinums. 

Depends,some kits go to 111 USD,and some are 140-150

As for the build looks good,the platinum's are not needed,the PSU is not overkill if you do OC'ing it will be in the sweetspot,i would add more storage like a 1TB WD Blue,also if you could spare some more cash i would change the cooler to a Cryorig H5 Ultimate

And yes MSI is a good brand for motherboards

I do not see much stuff to change. In my honest opinion, if you think it will work, go with it! You are most of the time able to refund the product if things go wrong, so I say WHY NOT? If you like it, do it. Especially if you can refund it all, in case something bad happens. 

2 minutes ago, Willovax said:

I do not see much stuff to change. In my honest opinion, if you think it will work, go with it! You are always able to refund the product if things go wrong, so I say WHY NOT? If you like it, do it.

Thanks! I just like hearing what the community has to say.

it's a giant mushroom... MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, TheSuspenceful said:

Thanks! I just like hearing what the community has to say.

Don't we all?